[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good Knight! Your fortune: Better not tell you now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1430860579705.jpg (134 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1430860579705.jpg
134 KB, 1200x1600
Good Knight!

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>4049122
I have that mouse

Commendations on the dubs btw
>>
>>4049122
Good Knight Phoner

Also nice dubs
>>
File: 1372147717054.png (400 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1372147717054.png
400 KB, 420x420
>>4049122
Hello there Anonymous,

My name is Patrick Bateman, and I am the President of the United Doubles Association, a group of passionate doubles-lovers like yourself who are kind enough to take the time out of their day to work hard at creating posts with doubles (or "dubs") for the rest of the community to check and enjoy. I would like to thank you on behalf of my team for creating this special, unique post. Thanks to your post, many users of [s4s] will have the opportunity to check the repeating digits which accompany your message, so I really do appreciate this contribution. It really does means a lot to us.

I'm unsure if you are aware of the staggering rareness of doubles. For every 10 posts on the board, only one (1) post has repeating digits, which is unfortunate, and the reason as to why we are so desperate to produce more posts that contain doubles. The more posts you make on [s4s], the more doubles you get, and the more our community will thank you for your effort and hard work.

I look forward to hearing from you and seeing more doubles in your posts. You really are our savior.

Sincerely,
Dr. Patrick Dubsworth Bateman

President
United Doubles Association
>>
lol

LOL
>>
>>4049622
>22
kek
Knight Phoner.
>>
>>4049666
http://youtu.be/COHPGDHhzaU
>>
>>4049622
>>4049666
Nice consecutive set of digits, cant let this thread die without check in them.
>>
Get up, foner. Foner, get up.
>>
Its time to wake up Phoner!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.