[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 19 and have been shitposting since I was 11. I don
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: 1451746083349.jpg (221 KB, 1200x920) Image search: [Google]
1451746083349.jpg
221 KB, 1200x920
I'm 19 and have been shitposting since I was 11.

I don't like seeing 30+ year olds here. I don't even like 25+ year olds. You're too thin skinned and haughty, grownfags belong on reddit. 4chan used to be good until you old farts saw an "epic meeem" on your facebook feed or on reddit.

I swear, everyone on 4chan is a pretentious poof that takes themselves way too seriously. Stupid shit like "u mad" (old one) "0/10" "b8" "troll" "tips fedora" "edgy" completely ruined this place.

You people treat 4chan like it's reddit or facebook and you get good boy points for saying moral things or by pretending you're chill and cool and nonchalant all the time like everything is a big joke and you're such a laid back guy but then when someone says something you don't like or it offends you suddenly it's "whoa bro NOT cool" or "EDGY dude"

like this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMUl6w1efXI [Embed]) I don't like this shit or think it's funny its just an immediate example.
>>
>>25445599
>>
you watch your wife have sex with black men and enjoy it
>>
we've been here for 15 years you autist you'll get old too one day fignewton
>>
>>4048751
Carleton Watkins (1829-1916) was an American photographer of the 19th century. Born in New York, he moved to California and quickly became interested in photography. He focused mainly on landscape photos, and Yosemite was a favorite subject of his. His photos of the valley significantly influenced the United States Congress’ decision to preserve it as a National Park.
>>
This is not true and I will tell you why.
There is nothing on this board worth one single rustle of anyone's jimmies.
Most anger here, yours for instance, is just bait.
Obvious bait is obvious.
Oh, duh, look at that 11 + 19 = 30. OMERGAHDDD OP = 30
FAIL
>>
>>4048751
before you know it, you will shitpost until your last day on this earth
>>
omfg no u
0/10 b8
>>
>>4048759
Wow. That just goes to show you that genuine self expression creates art that can inspire others to greatness.
>>
>>4048770
https://youtu.be/Tj9pNnEKDAATumtayDumb
>>
>>4048751
Those 30+ invented shit posting, you young one are a product of the shit we created!
>>
Don't they ban posters who brag about posting as minors? Perhaps there's a statute of limitation on that rule. I don't know, I'm so old you see, I cannot read the fine print.
>>
Oh OP
Go make mommy a martini
Make it so dry it cracks
>>
>>4048751
This isn't the cool table in your high school cafeteria. We don't care.
>>
>>4048770
>>4048800
>>4048820

petty insults like this don't mean shit. They don't hurt my feelings, they don't make me insecure. Why? You're reddit scum and I know this because you're trying to shame me. Guess what? This isn't reddit. or facebook or anywhere else and your arrogant shaming tactics won't work because I'm anonymous- we don't even have ID's, I don't have a reputation or anything I need to protect- I don't even need to reply to your posts I can just ignore them.

THIS is how I know you're the shitheads who fucked up this site. You think scoffing at me and saying rude condescending things to me trying to shame me like I'm an idiot and you're God trying to embarass me would hurt me but it doesn't and it won't because I'm Anonymous. I could be any of the other 24 people in this thread, I could samefag, I could change the way I type, I could even just ignore you.

This isn't reddit, or real life. You shitposting an insult in response to me doesn't affect me at all because I may as well not exist and neither do you.
>>
File: 1451623185552.jpg (21 KB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
1451623185552.jpg
21 KB, 320x214
assimilation complete

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4048828
Sweetie, I don't care.
>>
>>4048828
What are, like 19?
>>
>>4048751
Not sure if bait or genuinely upset. You realize were making fun of the people who make you mad here. Some of us have never been to reddit.
>>
Nah, I was making fun of her.
>>
>>4048751
im 12 years old and your a nigger
>>
>>4048751
im a nigger and your 12 years old
>>
>>4048881
This guy gets it
>>
>>4048828
Disregard this, I'm the real Anonymous and I love you all very much :3
>>
File: mot ban.jpg (29 KB, 279x365) Image search: [Google]
mot ban.jpg
29 KB, 279x365
>>4048881
ENJOY YOU'RE BAN LOL
>>
File: 1451721678135.png (238 KB, 519x404) Image search: [Google]
1451721678135.png
238 KB, 519x404
>>4048906
I WENT THROUGH 7 PROXIES GOOD LUCK
>>
>>4048906
Who is the person in the picture and why was he banned for 5 years?
>>
>>4048914
that's chris "I'll piss in your" poole. he peed in a mod's pool.
>>
>>4048906
It's a picture of Moot, creator of 4chan and implementer of a rule that goes something like:
If you're stupid enough to post about being underage you will be banned for 5 years. They aren't going to bother trying to figure out if you're just joshin.
>>
>>4048751
bro you might be a loser sorry to have to break it to you this way

> shitposting since I was 11

end your dirt life
>>
>>4048754
This thread is an r9k copypasta
>>
>>4048922
Thanks for the information and nice dubs.
>>4048755
>>4048800
>>4048911
Look at all these other dubs too, this is now a dubs thread.
>>
reborted for chinese drawings and ageism
>>
>>4048978
I always read your posts in Daniel's voice.
>>
>>4048911
Are you cyberpunk?
>>
>>4048828
top kek master b8ed
>>
>>4048975
>this is now a dubs thread.

No its not.
>>
I'm 16 and have been shitposting since I was 4.

I don't like seeing 30+ year olds here. I don't even like 25+ year olds. You're too thin skinned and haughty, grownfags belong on reddit. 4chan used to be good until you old farts saw an "epic meeem" on your facebook feed or on reddit.

I swear, everyone on 4chan is a pretentious poof that takes themselves way too seriously. Stupid shit like "u mad" (old one) "0/10" "b8" "troll" "tips fedora" "edgy" completely ruined this place.

You people treat 4chan like it's reddit or facebook and you get good boy points for saying moral things or by pretending you're chill and cool and nonchalant all the time like everything is a big joke and you're such a laid back guy but then when someone says something you don't like or it offends you suddenly it's "whoa bro NOT cool" or "EDGY dude"

like this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMUl6w1efXI [Embed]) I don't like this shit or think it's funny its just an immediate example.

you're dead kiddo
>>
>>4048751
whoa bro NOT cool, EDGY dude
>>
I'm 16 and have been shitposting since I was 4.

like this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMUl6w1efXI [Embed] [Embed]) I don't like this shit or think it's funny its just an immediate example.

you're dead kiddo

le funney text @ the end xD
>>
File: 262727.png (149 KB, 882x667) Image search: [Google]
262727.png
149 KB, 882x667
You know s4s is on its last legs when people actually get baited in threads like this.

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
i am 12 and wat is this
>>
>>4049116
literally who
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.