[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Steven_Pinker_2011.jpg (2 MB, 2700x3600) Image search: [Google]
Steven_Pinker_2011.jpg
2 MB, 2700x3600
ass
>>
nice hair

reminds me of the good ol' days of nigger beating
>>
>>4048039
aztec

Captcha: images w/ grASS
>>
Steven Pinker = S. Phincter
>>
aztec
>>
File: le j[ass]man.jpg (553 KB, 1800x1203) Image search: [Google]
le j[ass]man.jpg
553 KB, 1800x1203
>>4048386
le j[ass] man
>>
>>4048427
wow... your message is so lacking in sense that I truly cannot comprehend it. I whish this was ironic but, has [s4s] gone too far?
>>
>>4048439
to far into you're mom's butthole :^)
>>
>>4048442
That's it. You've really done it this time. Nobody talks to the #1 Funposter on [s4s] in this manner. I have been posting here nonstop for over 18 months. This board owes its entire existence to my dedicated posting and Quality Threadcrafting style. Nobody on Earth, or in the entire universe has made as many useful, meaningful and purely enjoyable posts as I have. No one even comes close. If you were to claim that you had come close to the amount of high quality, densely-packed memes I have created, you would shit your mind. It's time for you to take a nap, kid. Don't mess around with the big boys. You just stepped into a bear trap you can't get out of. This is the end for you, my only friend, the end. Don't expect to ever recover from this experience. You've been officially told, in a way that was never comprehensible to you prior to this moment. You need to rethink all of your life's priorities tout suite, before things get worse. The path your on is going to lead you to nowhere, on the path to taking drugs and becoming a prostitute. Repent now and perhaps you shall be forgiven one glorious day into the future. Until then, watch what you say to legendary posters of 4chan.
>>
I'm not usually one to start a fight but you people need to suck my dick LOL
>>
>>4048447
>The path your on is going to lead you to nowhere, on the path to taking drugs and becoming a prostitute.
Wow you literally contradict yourself in one sentence. Pretty good for a beginner eh!
>>
>>4048447
wow... your message is so lacking in sense that I truly cannot comprehend it. I whish this was ironic but, has [s4s] gone too far?
>>
>>4048466 (dubs)
to far into you're mom's butthole :^)
>>
>>4048471
/thread

hopefully 2016 will see the end of weebdom
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.