[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
S4s is the worst board tbr (to be rude)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1441948710106.jpg (95 KB, 580x780) Image search: [Google]
1441948710106.jpg
95 KB, 580x780
S4s is the worst board tbr (to be rude)
>>
s4s (ess four ess) should be deleted imo (in my opinion) tbh (to be honest)
>>
>>4047453
yes
good to see the revolution is still going strong

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
I had to pee in a cup before I got hired at my new job.

I just can't figure out, what do they need my pee for?
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 635x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 635x525
bean
>>
>>4047459
To store and preserve for future generations to analyze and decipher the very important waste of one of this generation's meme pioneers
>>
>>4047459
never thought of it that way. perhaps the person that asked you to pee in the cup was ready to hire you but wanted to make sure your piss had the right kind of taste.
>>
>>4047459
is ur job at a lemonade stand? they need a fresh supply
>>
>>4047459
kek couldn't you afford a toilet before you got a job??

If yes I'm so sorry for kekking ol(Out Loud)
>>
>>4047627
well think about it, how you gonna get a toilet if you ain't got a job. which comes first..thetoiletorthejob (?)
>>
>>4047636
if you can't find a toilet to use then you're not fit for a job tbf (to be frank)
>>
>>4047608
ebean
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.