[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Pepe YHEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: newpepe.jpg (76 KB, 907x556) Image search: [Google]
newpepe.jpg
76 KB, 907x556
New Pepe

YHEEE
>>
File: Adult chiquita banana costume.jpg (329 KB, 1750x2500) Image search: [Google]
Adult chiquita banana costume.jpg
329 KB, 1750x2500
>>4046735
New YHEEE

Banana
>>
File: yheelyheel.jpg (75 KB, 907x810) Image search: [Google]
yheelyheel.jpg
75 KB, 907x810
>>4046737
really i liked the yhee
>>
File: 1434079251411.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1434079251411.png
7 KB, 400x400
>>4046735
hahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahha SO FUCKING EDGY XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD GET rREkti KIDDDO IM sO FUCKiNG EDDGGYYYYYYYY HAALLLEEEEE HITLER HAHAHAHAH XDDDDDDD HITLER DID NOTHING RONG AMIRITE LOL XDDDDDD 420 BURN IT SMOKE CABBAGE EVERY DAY AHAHHAHA LOL I LAUF OUT LOUD XDDDXDDD HHEhhHEHEHEEEHEHEHHEhheHEHEHHEHEhehhehEHEHEE BONG BONG bONG boNG BONG BOGN BONG BoNG hehehhehehe so funny origonal mememems hahahhaha so many MAY MAY hahaha so funniih hheheh poops more RaRREE PEEPS hAhahahah RAre PEPAYES so FuNNi HAHHe i HAve RAre EDGEY pepe ehehhehe HE is HITler hahhahahahhahaha im so cool hahHAHH naruto is tHe BesST animUUUU TO eveR be MAkE beside Kory in THe house XDddDDdddD SO FUnny LE kory MA Y MAY HEhyyeyyeyeee :DDDDDDD SO much MEMAYES huhuhuhuhuhu HIHHIHIHI SO funII HHHHHHEEEE POOST MOrE RARE RARE RARE RArE RaRE RARE RAER RARE

>>>>PE PAYYYYYYYYSSSS
HAHAHHAHAHAH
>MAY MAY ARROW XDDDD
AM I in AnuNoumOUSee yet XDddd HAHHAHah

>>>We ARe LEgt we R faMIly
JAHAHAHHAHA
FUNII MEYmEY
>>
>>4046766
Whoa calm down there, rabbi. :///
>>
>>4046766
Is this the ascension to memeland?
>>
>>4046766
Nice dubs, Risutaru.
>>
>>4046768
>>4046779
>>4046777
If I may interrupt this current conversation that is taking place in this thread I have a very important announcement to make. I noticed the reply you posted to one of my posts and I would like to inform you that that particular post contained a 100% original copypasta created by none other than me. I took notice that the statement you posted was aiming to make fun at my particular post. I take offense to this rude message that you are sending to me via the internet and I would like to bring to your attention the fact that I have reported you to the appropriate authorities.
>>
>>4046735
Extra chromosomes pepelepe
>>
>>4046777
Nice trips.

>>4046794
>rude message
The only rude dude is youd, for quoting trips that you didn't check. I'm ashamed, Risutaru.
>>
>>4046798
>>4046799
If I may interrupt this current conversation that is taking place in this thread I have a very important announcement to make. I noticed the reply you posted to one of my posts and I would like to inform you that that particular post contained a 100% original copypasta created by none other than me. I took notice that the statement you posted was aiming to make fun at my particular post. I take offense to this rude message that you are sending to me via the internet and I would like to bring to your attention the fact that I have reported you to the appropriate authorities.
>>
>>4046799
Do you see this meme right here? this meme made it BIG TIME dude BIG TIME. His name is Risutaru and its a meme so precious, so magnificent, so freaking awesome that even your granma is talking about it. You may think this meme was born to be the best, and you are right, given how AWESOME it is. But it took more than beauty, it took dedication, perseverance and creativeness. But it also took a dedicated team of 10 meme experts who dedicated their lives 24/7 to ensure the successful spreading of this meme. Needless to say, the sacrifice payed off. I would like to take a minute to thank the team, but specially Jimmy and his family, a brave memeber who our team sadly lost along the way, his death whoever guided our souls towards the way to success, Jimmy, we all love you. I wanto thank Mike, for all his amazing ideas, Jenna, for giving up her family time in favor of the team, more than once! Francis, without him we probably would not even be here. Hugh, probably the best of our team. Julia, as smart as she is beautiful. Kyle, I lost count how many times he saved the team's life with his genious! Marie, her dedication held our team together. Last but not least, Joe, thank you for believing in me and for funding most of the project, it is thanks to you that we got this far. To everyone, THANK YOU.
>>
>>4046801
>>4046808
Risutaru
>>
>>4046817
>>
>>4046821
Risutaru
>>
>>4046825
Risutaru: Will it Take?
Memes. We've all seen them before. Some popular and some not so popular. Many memes today on sfors are not so popular, perhaps because today in these days memes don't take as well as they used to. The grounds just ain't as fertile as they once was, nawmsain. Risutaru has a long bleak future ahaid of it, and the struggle for memehood is real. However, even as the climate for meme growth is bleak in these days, there is still a place for memes to flourish. Good luck and Godspeed, Risutaru.
>>
>>4046839
Risutaru, y u so sillysill
>>
File: rage yheeee.jpg (95 KB, 906x810) Image search: [Google]
rage yheeee.jpg
95 KB, 906x810
>>4046766
>>
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 555x555
>>4046821
Practicing writing lawCripts for what ComeUpants
>>4046735
http://youtu.be/u4GEMA9hHlY
>>4046733
http://youtu.be/vWWhXm-DOlU
>4Mt Snacks
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
I would appreciate it if you stopped posting that frog thank you
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.