[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guise LoLo here wats UR FAVE ANIME :DDDSS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Suiseiseki_35.jpg (111 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
Suiseiseki_35.jpg
111 KB, 750x600
Hey guise LoLo here wats UR FAVE ANIME :DDDSS
>>
I like the one where cute monsters battle each other in a game that makes no sense
>>
File: LoLo-ffvi.png (4 KB, 128x94) Image search: [Google]
LoLo-ffvi.png
4 KB, 128x94
>>4044733
you mean final fantasy?
>>
>>4044742
Me IRL :DDDDDDDDD
>>
>>4044733
>33
dubs. i think it's pokeymons
>>
>>4044744
>44
good dubs u squide
>>
>>4044745
>>4044750
This isn't the real LoLo. I'm the real LoLo
>>
File: 1451666156754.png (4 KB, 128x94) Image search: [Google]
1451666156754.png
4 KB, 128x94
>>4044742
Do you see this meme right here? this meme made it BIG TIME dude BIG TIME. His name is LoLo and its a meme so precious, so magnificent, so freaking awesome that even your granma is talking about it. You may think this meme was born to be the best, and you are right, given how AWESOME it is. But it took more than beauty, it took dedication, perseverance and creativeness. But it also took a dedicated team of 10 meme experts who dedicated their lives 24/7 to ensure the successful spreading of this meme. Needless to say, the sacrifice payed off. I would like to take a minute to thank the team, but specially Jimmy and his family, a brave memeber who our team sadly lost along the way, his death whoever guided our souls towards the way to success, Jimmy, we all love you. I wanto thank Mike, for all his amazing ideas, Jenna, for giving up her family time in favor of the team, more than once! Francis, without him we probably would not even be here. Hugh, probably the best of our team. Julia, as smart as she is beautiful. Kyle, I lost count how many times he saved the team's life with his genious! Marie, her dedication held our team together. Last but not least, Joe, thank you for believing in me and for funding most of the project, it is thanks to you that we got this far. To everyone, THANK YOU.
>>
>>4044755
>55
this is the real dubs, nice!
>>
this is my favorite asian cartoon xD
>>
>>4044833
Nice dubs
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.