[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
¿wats ur new year resolution?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: tomoki.jpg (222 KB, 512x600) Image search: [Google]
tomoki.jpg
222 KB, 512x600
¿wats ur new year resolution?
>>
Get pussy
>>
fucking LOVE funposting on this board PBBLLTTTT
>>
to leave 4chan
>>
>>4044032
I really, really, want to fist this man.
>>
File: 1377430554047.jpg (58 KB, 633x754) Image search: [Google]
1377430554047.jpg
58 KB, 633x754
Lose about a quarter of my body-weight.

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>4044056
I wish you luck!
>>
>>4044032
nothing
>>
I resolve to be resolute in not having a resolution.
oh, and to win the next annual official [s4s] dumb frog poster contest.
>>
To stop trying so hard.
>>
getting off 4chan
>>
Due to extensive research done by the University of Pittsburgh, hotpockets has been confirmed as the hardest object known to man. The research is as follows. Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of bananas and crashed a car made of hotpockets into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of hotpockets and crashed a car made of bananas moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, the car got smashed and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a hotpocket car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a hotpocket traveling at banana car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of hotpocket,and the resulting explosion shifted the earth's orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour. They shot a hotpocket made of banana at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused two wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with two buildings in downtown New York. They spun 400 miles at hotpocket into banana per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 hotpockets per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles per banana, and the result proved without a doubt that hotpockets were the hardest object of all time, if not just the hardest object known to man..
>>
>>4044033
>33
nice
>>
>>4044032
1680x1050
>>
>>4044032
1920x1080.

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
File: anime cade.gif (415 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
anime cade.gif
415 KB, 500x500
>>4044033
this tbqh

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.