[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >kill self >fail suicide attempt >achieve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: BreathinInTheFeels.jpg (15 KB, 552x661) Image search: [Google]
BreathinInTheFeels.jpg
15 KB, 552x661
>Be me
>kill self
>fail suicide attempt
>achieve nothing
>10 months later
>I am making this post

Still achieved nothing.
>>
>>4043789
at least you got singles
i am checking them and they are nice
if this doesnt prove lifes beautiful, i dunno what can
>>
>>4043789
DONT GIVE UP
O
N
T

G
I
V
E

U
P

We believe in you OP. Keep trying! And one day we will all visit your grave and lay topkeks there in honour of your heroic sacrifice.
>>
File: 10585.jpg (60 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
10585.jpg
60 KB, 300x400
Positive thinking

Positive thinking
>>
you can do it!!! believe in yourself or something! also, think about your family if ur LE killing urself, they might get sad :^(
>>
>>4043789
you made this post. consider that an achievement
>>
>>4043789
Come to a small town in northwest missouri called Weston. It's very picturesque american, it has a nice highschool, and people are friendly. If you want some fun, I'll hook you up with my main man, dude's named hunter. He's got long blonde hair and works at a chinese restaurant, sounds dull and hipsterish, but he's quite the opposite. To date, I've never met a more fun guy than him. If just being weird isn't your thing, we've got an aspiring rapper who goes by C^2. He's terrible, but I'm ghostwriting for him so his mixtape won't be total shit. If that kind of jolly camaraderie/dumbassery still doesn't get you, I've always got Spencer. The man is pants-on-head stupid. He likes mafia stuff and dreams about the high life. He also determined that he's going to build his own drug empire (we laugh at him a lot). The other thing about him is that he thinks he's a player because he bangs a few girls here and there, the only issue with that is in the details. Upon digging deeper, you'll find that he doesn't actually spit good game, but rather trashy girls use him as a fuccboi. This isn't helped by the fact that tequilla makes his pants come off. Don't get me wrong, his shirt rarely leaves his body, so by an hour into a drinking session, he's stumbling around like whinny the pooh with his surprisingly large dong slapping against his pasty white thighs. We got some interesting characters, most of whom I have some connection to. The town itself is a little out in the country (maybe half an hour from Kansas City), so we make our own fun. At least in my circle, I've never experienced closer friends, and one reason I hang out on /int/ is because it's the only place I've found that comes close to matching the banter we have. Seriously though, swing by, we'd love to have you.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.