[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
daily reminder that boys are more important than girls Your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
daily reminder that boys are more important than girls

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
Anyone interested in a serious discussion of this. I'm a gender major and have been interested in the study at a young age.
It's true that boys have been proven to be stronger and more intelligent, but so too are humans smarter than a doge or cat and yet we treat and provide them with laws. We do not give them equal laws however. and I think this is where the big question comes in, the greatest civilizations were built with women in their place. If we were to restore this order we could see countries focusing on concentrated man power. I'm not saying women should be slaves but they should be of belongings to their man, this would benefit women too, imagine not having to work or go to war, only house cleaning and providing the sex. The world as it is now won't revert, but in time when women have destroyed everything men have built over millennia, the light will shine.
>>
>>4043203
I want to dress a cute boy like a cute grill then fuck him with a strap on
>>
>>4043287
Damn LoLo
>>
>>4043312
Damn is right them bitchbois make me sooooooo fucking wet unf~
>>
>>4043330
>bitchbois
I read bitcoins and got excited for a sec.
>>
>>4043203
>>4043246
People like to think that philosophy is the main driver of morals, but in reality it's the economy. Economic activity naturally creates power structures, which people later rationalize. Child mortality has gone down, which makes it possible for women to have fewer children, so they have more time for other things. Some women choose to work, so couples have more money to spend, and housing prices go up as a result. This makes it necessary for other women to work as well (part-time at least) to be able to afford the same housing a single earner used to be able to afford.
At the same time, the recent technology boom causes us to have little scarcity (at least for now), so less conflict, and less need for a warrior class. Masculinity is not very important, so many boys will choose to pursue a more feminine lifestyle, offering their company and their butt to men who take care of them. They have to compete with women (who have a natural advantage in femininity), so those who make it have already gone a long way and are more prepared to go the extra mile. They will often outfeminize the women. This is why boys make for the cutest girls.
>>
>>4043287
>>4043330
wow lolo ._.

i'd love to do that for you

Your fortune: Outlook good
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.