[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHOOSE BEST 4CHAN BOARD OF 2015
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1451578473486.png (155 KB, 275x284) Image search: [Google]
1451578473486.png
155 KB, 275x284
http://strawpoll.me/6415189
>>
this is going to be so hard
>>
We can win this!
>>
File: download (5).jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
4 KB, 225x225
/pol/ /b/ /r9k/ and /a/ on top
my mfw when my face when
>>
>>4042789
this tbh
>>
>>4042789
It's really just a poll of "Which boards have the most users?" The surprising thing is that /v/ doesn't have a showing - perhaps the poster hasn't gotten around to them yet (or perhaps they're all out clubbing).
>>
>>4042803
they aren't playing videogames for sure
>>
>>4042741
This isn't even all boards listed you ...... ....
>>
File: 715923016_237360.gif (280 KB, 400x316) Image search: [Google]
715923016_237360.gif
280 KB, 400x316
>>4042741
>tfw my favorite has just enough to get in top 10, but not too many that it's full of gross normies
If your board is top 5 you are a normie. Top 10 is the cool zone.
>>
>>4042822
look at those doubles mr hipster
>>
>>4042803
please explain to me why /pol/ and /r9k/ have so many users
>>
>>4042808
video games are for children

when you become a man it's time to put aside childish things, and argue about them on the internet.
>>
>>4042846
Because every time something stories about 4chan spill to the outside world, newfriends come to 4chan to learn about the happening, and they gravitate to the boards that are related to the news. These days, such boards are usually /b/ (because of its reputation), /r9k/ (because of the shooting(s?)), /pol/ (because of the relatively few politically incorrect communities on the web), and /v/ (because the vidya game community likes getting in uproars about things). /a/ kind of gets this as well, but their strict [self-]moderation makes them a bit of an edge case, and anyway you didn't ask about them.

For example, remember when there was that shooting this year and /r9k/ started spamming us? Several of the posters said things along the lines of "It's not even us posting the frogs any more, it's normies who found the board and like the memes". And remember when Mot unleashed the wordfilters/etc. on /pol/? The /pol/sters who swarmed over here were so unaware of 4chan's basic history that many of them thought that was the first time Mot had joked around with a board. You can estimate from the traffic that jumped up on [s4s] during those days how many of those users there were, who had come to 4chan solely for the /pol/ board.
>>
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒█▀░░░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▐░░░▄▌▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▀▄░▌░░░░░▄▄█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▀▄░░░█▀░░░░▀▀▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀█░░░▄▐▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▌░░░░░░▄█▄▄▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌░░░▐▀▀░░░░▀▌▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀█░░░░░░░█▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▄░░░▄▀▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
THIS IS A LEMON LINE
REPOST IT, OR YOU BECOME A LEMON
AND JOIN THE LINE

also nice Fore!, >>4042887

Your fortune: Average Luck
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.