[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: cup.png (130 KB, 400x368) Image search: [Google]
cup.png
130 KB, 400x368
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I'm recursively quoting myself

f(quote){
if(n != 0){
implicate(f(quote));
}
else{
post(cup.png);
}
}
>>
File: blue feels meme.png (191 KB, 401x738) Image search: [Google]
blue feels meme.png
191 KB, 401x738
>>
>>4041640
i lol'd so le hard
>>
>>4041645
yo, you, laugh at me, not that guys meme i made a better meme pretty rude to come into this thread and not laugh at the starting original post what the fu***** man
>>
>>4041673
that's exactly what i lol'd at
>>
>>4041688
YOU QUOTEED THE WRONG POST NOW I'M MADDDDDD
>>
>>4041692
no i didn't. i lol'd at what you described to be happening in this post: >>4041673 but i lol'd at it before it occurred to you that it was happening.

if you think about it, you'll realize how absurd this situation is and lol yourself as well
>>
>>4041697
lol

(This lol is caused by myself imagining the person Yuji Sakai is telling to lol actually lolling, since laughter is a sympathetic emotion)
>>
>>4041697
>>4041702
lol i'm lolling now too
>>
>>4041702
is your lol caused by sympathy or are you lolling at the fact that the person i told to lol is lolling sympathetically, or perhaps because he/she would *not* be lolling for sympathetic reasons in case he/she is lolling? these implications of different lolling reasons are no longer funny, are they?
>>
>>4041719
I dunno, I find the whole thing pretty funny. (And it was the first of your reasons, although now that you point them out, the second and third might hold as well.)
>>
>>4041737
>>4041719
>>4041697
>>4041702
or herpaps it was all a clever bemuse
>>
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒█▀░░░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▐░░░▄▌▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▀▄░▌░░░░░▄▄█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▀▄░░░█▀░░░░▀▀▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀█░░░▄▐▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▌░░░░░░▄█▄▄▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌░░░▐▀▀░░░░▀▌▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀█░░░░░░░█▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▄░░░▄▀▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
THIS IS A LEMON LINE
REPOST IT, OR YOU BECOME A LEMON
AND JOIN THE LlNE
>>
boeing+1 GET
>>
73 tbhdesu
>>
>>4041773
nice but next time go for the trips, champ
>>
File: GETs.png (88 KB, 494x549) Image search: [Google]
GETs.png
88 KB, 494x549
>>4041799
already did desutbh
nice dubs
>>
File: lol blue feels meme.jpg (41 KB, 401x738) Image search: [Google]
lol blue feels meme.jpg
41 KB, 401x738
new meme

>for feels that make you lol
>let blues flow

>if dubs this is a bad meme
>>
File: impressive.png (186 KB, 457x303) Image search: [Google]
impressive.png
186 KB, 457x303
>>4041748
>>
I wish I had known who came up with that ridiculous "you are not allowed to impersonate anyone, even yourself" rule.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.