[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my ex gf let me call her mommy and I miss her and the pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: pe.jpg (54 KB, 896x349) Image search: [Google]
pe.jpg
54 KB, 896x349
my ex gf let me call her mommy and I miss her and the pic related is my feel when
>>
It would literally cheer me up a little if you posted lewd animes (cartoon girls) in this thread btw
>>
I don't give a flying shit about family, so threatening my family will not do a damn thing and they have been dead to me for a few years. Threatening my employment won't do a damn thing since I would never publicly say what security firm company or news/radio network hired me. You can get at me through friends because friendship means nothing to me. You can get to me through police since I am pretty careful not to violate any laws that would undoubtedly result in police action...so all that is left is for someone to kill me and I wish you the best of luck attempting that. Maybe you can try and take down my website? Again, good luck with that. Oh well, sucks to be powerless, huh? Here I am, not attempting to hide my real name or city that I live in, yet nobody can stop me...poor saps. I. Cannot. Be. Trolled. I am the Emperor of trolling, so kiss my ass.
>>
File: 1444771963088.png (107 KB, 314x314) Image search: [Google]
1444771963088.png
107 KB, 314x314

Your fortune: Average Luck
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.