[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i been seeing this black chick all over the net with a bunch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: b.jpg (121 KB, 517x819) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
121 KB, 517x819
i been seeing this black chick all over the net with a bunch of black lives matter white ruled government you no how blacks get every time i try to find out any info about her story all i get is a bunch of immature fags trying to be hard asses so if someone knows her story let me no thanks guys
>>
File: a.jpg (60 KB, 600x609) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
60 KB, 600x609
>>
3D women are not important anon

anime women will never hurt you or leave you or cheat on you only because youre afraid of leaving your house and meeting people that cant even meme it up like you why did you do that to me jess i thought you understood but you just didnt so thats why i went to her house in the middle of the night and im seriously peeing and crying right now and i memed her until she died

ive never looked back since. im like one of those anime characters with a dark past, im so dark
>>
see thats that immature shit if you cant help me out shut up guy she aint dead she got raped or some shit
>>
^
|
|
fuck u bitch
>>
>>4041046
Mvuu kana ngwindi imhuka yemusango iri pamupanda wedzinoyamwisa inowanikwa muAfrica kuChamhembe kwegwenga reSahara. Mvuu inogara chikamu chenguva mumvura chimwe chikamu padunhu. Ichitevedza nzou nenhemachena, mvuu ndiyo mhuka yechitatu pakukura kwemumhu. Mhuka iyi inofura sora nokudya miti.
>>
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.

>>4041066
nice digits my friend
>>
>>4041072
thanks im about to get em again ha haaaa
>>
send link
>>
how do i see all those other comments you talking about guy
>>
tahtz' a balk pron satr
>>
That is dawnisha lemon, str8 thottie
>>
File: blue feels meme.png (191 KB, 401x738) Image search: [Google]
blue feels meme.png
191 KB, 401x738
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.