[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CUTE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10
File: 1436224754977.png (73 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1436224754977.png
73 KB, 1000x1000
CUTE
>>
SLUTE
>>
>>4040734
>734▶
>SLUTE
>>>/out/ with the
>>>/trash/
>>
2cute4me

I would hug a Keksandra
>>
File: cocklo man.png (330 KB, 1478x1150) Image search: [Google]
cocklo man.png
330 KB, 1478x1150
NO!!!! THIS IS QT
>>
>>4040723
CHILDWHORE
>>
>>4040723
PROSTITUTE
>>
>>4040823
Lewd to be h (honest)
>>
>>4040851
._.

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4040977

>>4040823
>>
I wish I had Keksandra :^(

We would have such a nice time. I could give her rides on my shoulders, she would play games and we could do fun stuff like watch movies ;_;
>>
>>4041212
Sad post
>>
>>4041212

>double 12s
>>
>>4040723
I like cuteee~~~~
>>
File: lbfmb.png (558 KB, 480x1440) Image search: [Google]
lbfmb.png
558 KB, 480x1440
>>4041009
>>
File: 1427809212306.png (207 KB, 1534x2000) Image search: [Google]
1427809212306.png
207 KB, 1534x2000
I want giant [s4s]-tan to eat me or put me in her shoe.
>>
>>4041384
another shit meme bites the dust hehe
>>
File: le blue feels meme boy.png (10 KB, 278x446) Image search: [Google]
le blue feels meme boy.png
10 KB, 278x446
>>4041384
le blue feels meme boy
>>
Just so you know, one day, I want to get into a relationship with Keksandra. It starts with visiting each other. We get to know each other, we find out what we have in common, all that.

Of course, I'll ask her to go on a date. We go to a fancy restaurant downtown. I'll pay for the entire thing, of course. While we're at the table, she places her hands on mine and we look deeply into each other's eyes. I say to her "I really love you" and she says "I really love you too" back to me. It's out first romantic moment together. Things move forward. I move out of my parent's place and I move in with her.

Happily together, we support each other. Keksandra, however, is sexually confused. When we decide to do it, I have the honor of taking her virginity. I slowly put it into her vagina and break the barrier. She's new to it, and she's not used to the foreign feeling. I give it to her gently. She holds onto me tightly, making cute little whines and squeals near my ear. I can hear her whisper my name ever so quietly. I wonder if she wants me to stop, but before I ask her, she tells me to keep going, so I do. Eventually I cum into her (obviously I have a condom on), and we cuddle for a long time. She says to me "I liked it. It was ebin. I want to do it again." and I respond "Tomorrow night, Keksandra." I kiss her and we fall asleep.

Now, for a few years, we'll live together and frequently engage in intercourse. I decide that I want to commit forever. I buy a ring and wait until November 11, the quads day. At 11:11pm, when we're watching a movie on the television, I get down on one knee and reveal the ring. She gasps and covers her mouth. I say "Keksandra, will you marry me?". She tears up and squeals "Yes! Yes! I will marry you!". We set the wedding date, and it goes successfully. Our honeymoon is in Belaruse and the Czech Republic.

1/2
>>
>>4042179
keep going

Check em
>>
Come our first anniversary, we decide to start a family. For the first time, I don't use a condom, and we both enjoy the experience. A few weeks later, Keksandra takes a pregnancy test and two bars come up. She's pregnant with our first child, and we celebrate by telling our relatives.

Eventually, the months pass by. Nine months in, Keksandra's water breaks unexpectedly. I rush her to the hospital, and she goes into labor. I videotape the whole thing. After an hour, the baby comes out, and it's a girl. Keksandra is now a mother, and I'm a father. We name her Kekcelia.

Now we have a child. The years go by. Kekcelia goes to kindergarten, to school, to college. We watch her the entire way. We're a happy family and we never fight. Kekcelia finally graduates to college. By this time, we're ready to retire. We decide to give Kekcelia the house as our gift to her, since we're ready to live together in a retirement village. Kekcelia gives us both a kiss and a hug goodbye.

As we're about to leave, Kekcelia reveals that she's fallen in love with a man. Keksandra asks who he is, and Kekcelia says that his name is the first letters of each paragraph of the story

2/2
>>
>>4041384
blown the btfo out
>>
File: 1441918371316.gif (62 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1441918371316.gif
62 KB, 200x200
>>4041384
nice desu ne
>>
I didn't want to make the last part where one of us is on their deathbed because that's too sad :(
>>
>>4042200
Greetings. My name is Patrick Bateman™, and I have contacted you for important matters.

I have taken notice to your post It is of high quality™, but it's not the contents of the post that I'm interested by, it's the post-number.

Your post-number is unlike any other that I've ever seen. It is unique, as no other will ever obtain your distinct strand of numbers, but that is not the only unique thing about it.

Look at the numbers at the very end. Take a close look at them, and you might even realize it, too. Your post-number has ended in repeating digits, that is why I am contacting you.

I don't want to seem like a bother, as I understand that you're very busy crafting hundreds of quality™ posts such as the one I am replying to, but this is a matter more important than posts. It's a matter of life and death.

Here on [s4s], it is the most important rule of all that repeating digits much be checked and kek'd, that is why I am contacting you. I am here to check and kek your repeating digits for it is a matter of religious importance

So, after all this patience and discussion I will now check your repeating digits Here I go: #Checked

Now that your repeating digits have been checked by me, it is now time for me to leave I cannot spend all day checking your repeating digits, no matter how much I love them The reason? More digits must be checked.
>>
File: doubles guy wearing glasses.jpg (23 KB, 377x351) Image search: [Google]
doubles guy wearing glasses.jpg
23 KB, 377x351
>>4040977
>>4041699
checked
>>
File: wew.png (141 KB, 940x840) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
141 KB, 940x840
>>4040723
>>
>>4042633
Greetings. My name is Patrick Bateman™, and I have contacted you for important matters.

I have taken notice to your post It is of high quality™, but it's not the contents of the post that I'm interested by, it's the post-number.

Your post-number is unlike any other that I've ever seen. It is unique, as no other will ever obtain your distinct strand of numbers, but that is not the only unique thing about it.

Look at the numbers at the very end. Take a close look at them, and you might even realize it, too. Your post-number has ended in repeating digits, that is why I am contacting you.

I don't want to seem like a bother, as I understand that you're very busy crafting hundreds of quality™ posts such as the one I am replying to, but this is a matter more important than posts. It's a matter of life and death.

Here on [s4s], it is the most important rule of all that repeating digits much be checked and kek'd, that is why I am contacting you. I am here to check and kek your repeating digits for it is a matter of religious importance

So, after all this patience and discussion I will now check your repeating digits Here I go: #Checked

Now that your repeating digits have been checked by me, it is now time for me to leave I cannot spend all day checking your repeating digits, no matter how much I love them The reason? More digits must be checked.
>>
>>4042619
>>4042197

wew lad
>>
>>4042633
filename should be "anongoesindry.png"
>>
>>4042633
can you draw more keksandra
>>
File: epic.jpg (37 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
epic.jpg
37 KB, 500x382
>>4042633
>>
>>4043337
this tbh fam
>>
bonk
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.