[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1380839969612.jpg (309 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1380839969612.jpg
309 KB, 960x1280
What did she mean by this?
>>
it's like a champagne enema
>>
File: 1396207291703.jpg (119 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
1396207291703.jpg
119 KB, 500x411
>>4040352

Her giant mass makes her equivalent gravity technically that of a small planet. Therefore any assault on her would be a form of planetary colonisation. Here, she's asking for a treaty similar to that of the Moon treaty to be made and signed t prevent colonisation of her planet.
>>
I love 3D, thank you OP
>>
I think she is nice, i would give her a high five :3
>>
>>4040365
>>4040371
kek'd and chuckl'd
>>
she had colon cancer and had her colon removed; decolonization.

Praise Jesus.
>>
>>4040777
Ayy
>>
>>4040777
DAMN those are some nice ᵗʳᶦᵖˢ
Where'd you find those ᵗʳᶦᵖˢ
>>
this means that once she is fully excepted she will evacaute her colon's! it will be a stunning avent
>>
3D YES
>>
>>4040352
she is upset that she has no self control, like how the Native Americans had no control over white people taking their stuff
>>
File: iFloat.png (82 KB, 819x1280) Image search: [Google]
iFloat.png
82 KB, 819x1280
>>
File: blue feels meme.png (226 KB, 401x738) Image search: [Google]
blue feels meme.png
226 KB, 401x738
>>
>>4040933
grande tres!
>>
>>4040352
>Decolonization (US) or decolonisation (UK) is the undoing of colonialism, where a nation establishes and maintains its domination over dependent territories.

what she probably meant was she wants feminism because she believes it helps take down colonialism (see what i did there lol) and the fashions and beliefs that she believes comes from an earlier, inferior time (being fat or a woman was bad back then, so she believes that belief still holds true due to the praising of colonist beliefs

BUT thats not what decolonization is obviously, so shes just an idiot

so remember this, if you ever see a 3D woman, always remind yourself that 3D women are not important, and pee your pants as it will drive the poop interiorized (thats not a word but i like it) she devil away from you
>>
satan
>>
>>4040781
>ᵗʳᶦᵖˢ
how do you do this, friend?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.