[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have come to the realization that I'm a horrible person.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1442860741997.gif (2 MB, 1216x684) Image search: [Google]
1442860741997.gif
2 MB, 1216x684
I have come to the realization that I'm a horrible person. But that's not even the worst part. The worst part is that I feel like I'm not even really sorry for it, but merely putting up an act. Even this post feels like an act to get someone to comfort me, which I don't deserve. What should I do?
>>
File: 1430351083272.jpg (311 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1430351083272.jpg
311 KB, 1920x1200
watch anime to numb the pain
>>
>>4040290

realize it's impossible to be "real"
'
embrace fakery and acting/persona

no one will ever know you
>>
>>4040333
If that's true, then what do people mean when they say "Just be yourself."?
>>
>>4040333
good triples
>>
>>4040290
your a great poster! some of the best so be happy plz!

>>4040333
those look like pretty real trips to me! great work!

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>4040336
It's just a meme kid...
>>
>>4040333
are those trips real?!
>>
>>4040290
put bullet thru brain
>>
come home, poop soldier
>>
>>4040338
I wish I could be happy, but it doesn't seem to be something under my control. When depressed, everything just seems an endless waste of time, not because I don't consider life worth living, but because of my state of mind. I realize this state is caused by me, but I'm unable to control it. When paranoid, everything feels like a jack-in-the-box. I'm also afraid that when I think something, that thought will suddenly come true. This is because I've had cases of thoughts suddenly converging into a conscious pattern, which is very scary. In fact, when I typed this post, I switched from being depressed to being paranoid. I'm shaking a little right now.

>>4040341
That can't be true. When I was a child, I felt I was myself. I was also happy. Now, all I can feel is that I'm some random person pretending to be me. I don't feel home at all. It makes me paranoid and depressed.
>>
>>4040382
are you more paranoid that someone is after you, or are you really afraid of the possibility that no one cares? in actuality, most of us are here because oddly it is real, because no one can keep track of what is what or anything and it doesn't eben mattress, or whatever, so at least don't feel alone. mix in some actual reading of stuff. the pressure is to "share" and "like" and all that b.s., but what did people do when they just has gas lamps and hardcover books? yeah? so if you need to social network this is the place but otherwise it is okay to read and stuff without other people having to know about it/evaluate what it says about you as a person i don't idk if that helps kthx

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>4040400
checked.
>>
>>4040290
post feet
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.