[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IM NOT A PONY-FIG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: c.jpg (41 KB, 453x435) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
41 KB, 453x435
So in some idiot's latest feeble and futile attempt to get at me, they've once again misconstrued who I am. Let this be set in stone. I DO NOT WATCH MY LITTLE PONY. Thanks.
>>
>>4039590
k you're just as malignant a cancer as them with your piece of shit doge threads though, fuckin ugly failure
>>
>>4039592
What happened to you LoLo ;_;;
>>
LoLo LEAVE!
>>
>>4039593
LoLo finally got famous enough to get hardcore imposterators
>>
>>4039632
this tbh. LoLo used to be a good friend of mine I dont kno what happen im actually crying in my own irl
>>
>>4039637
I pray its an imposter (;____________;)
>>
>>4039644
nice dubs, but we'll never know again.
That's the true terror of the Imposter
>>
>>4039592
hi cade
>>
Gravin, if you didn't like ponies so much you would not be having this problem, it is Ok that you have a terrible pony problem we are here to help. There are some steps you can take to become somewhat normal again but I don't think any of them will help, so you may want to simply embrace your pony problem and live with it once and for all. If that means sitting at the dinner table with your stuffed ponies and having relations with your stuffed animals then that is just something your family will have to deal with.
>>
>>4040134
That guy isn't me.
>>
>>4039644
Checked yer do bluh vays.
>>
>>4039644
that wasn't me, gav (:
>>
>>4040248
Thanks friend :DDDDD I knew deep down u wouldnt be so rood :D
>>
>>4039592
._.

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
File: blue feels meme.png (226 KB, 401x738) Image search: [Google]
blue feels meme.png
226 KB, 401x738
>>
>>4039590
but how can you prove anything on a website where one cannot even prove their identity

checkmate athiests
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.