[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to become a music rapist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: musicguy.png (5 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
musicguy.png
5 KB, 251x201
hi i am china forgive my english
my friend becoming a music and hes really really good so i want to ask
to any people on here
how do i become a good rapist like eminem
i really really like the rap song but i dont know how to rape that fast and good
i am just student and dont know so please help a china out
>>
first axe mom to mek u noodlels
>>
>>4039514
ok ok im doing your rules
what do i after
>>
File: irape.jpg (141 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
irape.jpg
141 KB, 800x640
>>
>>4039525
u wait until noodlel r hard
>>
File: rape.png (35 KB, 247x206) Image search: [Google]
rape.png
35 KB, 247x206
>>
cook so rice, its simple reery
>>
Eminem's popularity stems in large part from his ability to forego the consent process. While his peers were busy asking permission, fulfilling conditions, and getting swamped with red tape, Eminem was DOING. "Two trailer park girls go round the outside?" He didn't ask first, he just got them going. "Hi, my name is (what)?" He doesn't stop to ask if you care, he's in your face, swinging it around, filling you with knowledge. That's why Eminem will always be the best. He doesn't need to ask you or me or anyone if we want it. He wants it, and that's all that matters. That's why he's my favorite rapper. Sometimes I don't know what I want. Sometimes I like walking in dark alleys, just to see what will happen. I like a little adventure. I like going on rides. And Eminem is always there, with his humble unmarked van, to get me a ride. The hardness of his lyrics really pushes through my defenses and keeps going through me for hours. The whiteness of his sound really comes out, staining my worldview. Eminem is god-tier, a one and only that others can only aspire to be with because no one will ever be like.
>>
>>4039544
dub bub
>>
Hi, sorry for my bad english i am chinese
My friend is a musician and he's really good
So i came here to ask
How do i become a good rapper like eminem
I really really like his rap music but i dont know how to rap that fast
I am just a student and i don't know so please help a chinese guy out.
>>
>>4039508
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1JJ6cFxwlCn

i am amkeing a rpaing tutorial for you friend :^)

please to enjoying this!
>>
This is how i rape
https://youtu.be/44MyrH4jwOQ
>>
>>4039665
this is good tutorial i am now rapist
>>
>>4039744
those dubs tell me you're going to be great

please lay down a hot track asap!
>>
>>4039752
thank mr anonymous
i will gonna try my best to rape good
>>
>>4039532
:^)
>>
>>4039665
this help me and good
im gonna make good rap like you some times
>>
>>4039757
>>4039778
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1oKLPkouYMH

anoder for u frends!

gud luck a raping, it's not easy!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.