[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
personal blog post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: lolos-salad.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
lolos-salad.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2560
i want to be LoLo's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick me into her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her LoLo blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo LoLo blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her lauren mayberry hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her Lolo hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her lauren mayberry face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.
>>
cute salad

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4038904
The tossed salad man actually preferred jelly.
>>
i wan't to murder le nigger's
>>
>>4038893
anyone see the dA with the guy who would collect pads and wanted to be one? no idea why he would spend so much money on something he can't use. hopefully he donated them. anyway op, hi, i responded.
>>
>>4039075
gay ass cringy self centered post someone post this idiot getting blown the frig out that was schweet
>>
File: 1448662151631.png (287 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
1448662151631.png
287 KB, 500x496
i want 2 post frogs
>>
File: 1426406819125.jpg (10 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1426406819125.jpg
10 KB, 300x250
>>4039081
>>
>>4039079
shut up cade, nobody likes u lol. not to be rude or anything
>>
File: padman.jpg (290 KB, 1748x1199) Image search: [Google]
padman.jpg
290 KB, 1748x1199
>>4039075
>dA with the guy who would collect pads and

This?

;_;
>>
>>4039086
bettr than u on every level, memba dat. dirt poor ugly cunt get cancer we all hate you
>>
>>4039291
yes!
his account is apparently gone but there are still some articles about it up:
http://jezebel.com/this-guy-is-literally-trying-to-become-a-maxi-pad-471836629
yes i know that's feminazi website whatever google has that when u google deviantart pad guy.

>>4039295
<3 love u too babe
>>
>>4039305
dirt poor ugly cunt get cancer we hate you
>>
File: blue feels meme.png (191 KB, 401x738) Image search: [Google]
blue feels meme.png
191 KB, 401x738
>>
yes im irritated by lolos posting sometimes too but no need to bully them about it. just move on *sigh*

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
LoLo is a shit
>>
File: 1434996615437.png (289 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1434996615437.png
289 KB, 480x480
>>4039305
You left irc without telling me goodbye.

I feel offended, confused, and hurt.

I'm filing a lawsuit! I'm suing you for punitive damages.

I'll see you in court.

pic related: me and you after my lawyer wrecks you in court.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.