[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we poorly draw this Huaca on paint
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: no eyes closed.png (56 KB, 561x527) Image search: [Google]
no eyes closed.png
56 KB, 561x527
ITT: we poorly draw this Huaca on paint
>>
is this suppose to be one of those funny eye pictures you stare at?
>>
>>4038193
more like in this itt thread i lol out loud @ u're life

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4038196
no but yo mom is CAUSE SHE FAT B*TCH
>>
>>4038196
>>4038197
>>4038199
what part of "draw" you do not understand?

NEWFAGS
>>
>>4038237
>f*gs

the views and opinions expressed ITP are not those of the collective community of [s4s] and do not reflect on the values we strive to emulate as a whole. We at [s4s] do not condone the alienating and disparaging usage of slurs whether intentional or not especially ones that are specifically belittling to various minority groups , it is of grave importance that our threads in the future more accurately reflect the peaceful, charitable, and welcoming atmosphere of our fine board

Please consider >>>/b/ if this is of any negative consequence to your pleasure

thank you and have a nice day

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4038241
shut the fuck up
nobody cares

DRAW NOW
>>
File: Mr-Rude.png (39 KB, 300x276) Image search: [Google]
Mr-Rude.png
39 KB, 300x276
>>4038245
plz take u're harsh language to >>>/b/

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4038252
fuck you and DRAW
>>
>>4038258
Lol
>>
>>4038258
>>>/b/ seems like a more suitable board for you.
>>
>>4038268
your mom is a more suitable board for you.
>>
File: huaca.png (9 KB, 294x292) Image search: [Google]
huaca.png
9 KB, 294x292
>>4038193
contributing OC!
poorly drawn in paint for u!
i was complain we don't have enuff paint threads anymore so it would be remiss for me to see one and not contribute.

>>4038199
>99
nice dubs!
>>
>>4038273
#rekt #epic #bestgore2015 #reddit #shared #upvoted #screenshotted #tweeted #liked
>>
>>4038275
Good one, lolo
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.