[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First dubs decide who do I play as and what do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1451452307748.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1451452307748.png
2 MB, 1366x768
First dubs decide who do I play as and what do
>>
>Not waiting until Hearts of Iron IV
Fuck starting any new Paradox campaigns.
>>
>>4037933
t. wiz
>>
>>4037933
t. Kojak pretending to be Adus pretending to be Rob pretending to be HPM pretending to be Mediafire guy pretending to be Poopan pretending to be Sir Oswald Ernald Mosley pretending to be Codreanu pretending to be Emperor Hirohito pretending to be AFP Guy pretending to be Johan pretending to be that one guy who posted his Rule the Waves game and got banned pretending to be Bhutan pretending to be By the Grace of God, We, NN, Emperor and Autocrat of All Russia, Moscow, Kiev, Vladimir, Novgorod; Tsar of Kazan, Tsar of Astrakhan, Tsar of Poland, Tsar of Siberia, Tsar of Chersonese Taurian, Tsar of Georgia; Lord of Pskov and Grand Prince of Smolensk, Lithuania, Volhynia, Podolia, Finland; Prince of Estland, Livland, Courland, Semigalia, Samogitia, Belostok, Karelia, Tver, Yugorsky land, Perm, Vyatka, Bolgar and others; Lord and Grand Prince of Nizhny Nogorod, Chernigov, Ryazan, Polotsk, Rostov, Yaroslavl, Belozersk, Udorsky land, Obdorsk, Kondia, Vitebsk, Mstislav, and all of the northern countries Master; and Lord of Iberia, Kartli, and Kabardia lands and Armenian provinces; Circassian and Mountainous Princes and their Hereditary Lord and Owner; Lord of Turkestan; Norwegian Heir; Duke of Schleswig-Holstein, Stormarn, Dithmarschen, and Oldenburg, and others, and others, and others Tsar Nikolai II pretending to be me.
>>
>>4037920
i get dubs for free

i decide usa and become fascist
>>
memel
>>
>>4037920
play as serbia, become bros with austria and france. fuck england and ottomans. prevent italy from forming ps add me on steam if you want to play some time my name is Zimbardian Prophet
>>
>>4038176
play as serbia, become bros with austria and france. fuck england and ottomans. prevent italy from forming ps add me on steam if you want to play some time my name is Zimbardian Prophet
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>4037933
geez, am i the only one who can get dubs on this board?
>>
play robmod
>>
>>4038025
underrated post
>>
play as belgium and attack england
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.