[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
obabo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nczsrjVExJ1seotwwo1_500.jpg (39 KB, 450x496) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nczsrjVExJ1seotwwo1_500.jpg
39 KB, 450x496
obabo
>>
dude do you have ANY idea how hard i lold...........................
>>
File: obabo.jpg (18 KB, 357x290) Image search: [Google]
obabo.jpg
18 KB, 357x290
>>
aboba :^)
>>
so the woman who played seven of 9 was married to a guy who was a congressman or no he was running for congress in illinois against Obama in 2004 and he forced his wife to attend sex clubs against her will where she was filmed and they divorced but later someone found out aboit it when the records werre unsealed so then he withdrew from the race and Obama won so that's how he cbecame president
>>
>>4037786
>File: tumblr_nczsrjVExJ1seotwwo1_500.jpg (39 KB, 450x496)
>tumblr_nczsrjVExJ1seotwwo1_500.jpg
>tumblr

Back to tumblr, SJW. There's no room for libtards like you on my board. Gays are degenerate, trannies are men, and women belong in the kitchen, pregnant with my babies. Triggered yet? That's what you get for stepping on 4chan. Did expect it, did you? You're a special snowflake, all right, and this is the fires of hell. Better go cry to your white knight friends...

because you already melted.

*applies sunglasses*

*tips fedora*

Hail Science and The 4th Reich.
>>
Literally died laughing
I will host my funeral service here on esfores later
>>
File: putup.jpg (21 KB, 175x289) Image search: [Google]
putup.jpg
21 KB, 175x289
putup
>>
>>4038399
>99
Excellent!
>>
>>4038389
I'm sorry for your lots.
>>
>>4038399
I like how it looks Russian too kek
>>
>>4038399
Presiserp oro rusur
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.