[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys whats going on? I met some girl who said I was cute and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1444477284156.jpg (268 KB, 1200x895) Image search: [Google]
1444477284156.jpg
268 KB, 1200x895
Guys whats going on? I met some girl who said I was cute and she asked me to go to her house. I said ok and went to her house. When I got there she gave me cookies and told me to go up to the bedroom. I didn't know why she was asking me that but I did. She told me to lay down on the bed, which was weird because I didn't bring my pajamas. I laid down and she went into the bathroom. She came out and had no clothes on. I asked what was going on and that she should cover up her lady-parts. Instead of covering up she climbed onto the bad and got over me. Her boobies hung just inches over my face, which was scary because I had never seen boobies before. She put her lady-parts on my crotch and started moving. I reached down and freaked out because my penis had gotten hard. i said we need to go to a doctor to check my penis out. But she said no and that she knew how to fix it. She unziped my fly and pulled my penis out. Some clear liquid leaked out and it scared me. I asked her how she going to make it go soft again and she grabbed my penis and put it INSIDE her. I started screaming and told her to stop but she started moving and made me feel weird. Her parts were very wet and I asked why she was peeing, but she only laughed. She kept moving and soon I felt like I had to pee. I told her to get off so I could go pee.She didn't listen and kept going. I warned her I was going to have and accident. Suddenly my penis squirted and it went soft. When she got off me I could see white stuff leaking from her lady-parts. I asked her what just happened and she only giggled. I felt kinda mad that she did this, but then again, she did fix my penis. What the fuck happened to me guys?

Pic related. the girl in question.
>>
>>4034732
boobies? what boobies?
>>
>>4034744
*dubs*
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.