[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An elderly man named Donald had a pet duck named Dick. Donald
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: ZiUOYMd.png (226 KB, 855x829) Image search: [Google]
ZiUOYMd.png
226 KB, 855x829
An elderly man named Donald had a pet duck named Dick. Donald took Dick with him whenever he could, and one day Donald took Dick to the movies. Donald had Dick tucked under his arm when he went to the box-office to buy tickets. The lady in the box-office wanted to know who was going in with him. He answers, "Well, my pet duck Dick of course. The lady told Donald he could not take Dick the duck into the theater. Donald tried to explain that his duck Dick went everywhere with him, but the lady would not sell him tickets. Donald took his duck Dick home, changed into some very baggy pants and went back to the theatre for the next performance. Donald stuffs Dick into his pants, buys a ticket, goes in and takes a seat. Two elderly women took the seats next to Donald and just as the previews begin to roll. Donald unzips his pants so Dick his duck can stick his head out and watch the movie. The woman sitting next to Donald nudges her companion and whispers “The man next to me just took his dick out! Her friend whispers back, "Just ignore him and I’ll get the usher to kick him and his dick out! Her friend whispers back “I can’t ignore him it’s eating my popcorn!!"
>>
File: 78654678.jpg (53 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
78654678.jpg
53 KB, 858x536
>>4032804
lol XD simply eric

thanks for sharing this gem OP
>>
>>4032809
thanks (:
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.