[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The extinction of memes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 13
File: topgoose.gif (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
topgoose.gif
2 MB, 640x640
I think most people are posting nothing but anime anymore.
Smh dubs and memes were not the top focus of this board in the past few weeks.
Don't get me wrong. I like anime but honestly I don't like that s4s is slowly becoming an anime exclusive board were stupid rules like '3D is not important' exist and nobody cares about memes and OC anymore.
Maybe it is because the people who make s4s what it is are all gone during the holiday and what's left are some autists from a/jp
>>
>>4030543
Take off your clothes
>>
Seriously what da heck
>>
>>4030543
you knew this would happen
>>
>>4030554
Off by 1 :(
>>
>>4030543
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>4030543
there is too much anime and too much of it is lewd. in fact it seems anime posters in general harbor some sort of weird fetish or fetishes.
>>
When I post my OC all I get is "haha fagger":
>>4030571
:(:(
>>
i love LoLo
>>
>>4030566
>66
good dubs

>>4030595
i'm just here for fun/ out of boredom usually. same as u probably.
>>
>>4030605
that's what makes us a perfect match m'lady...!
>>
File: anime control.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
anime control.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>>4030543
>Don't get me wrong. I like anime
Stopped reading. Started sharpening.
>>
>>4030607
no. i'm not here to meet anyone and if i did that'd be a coincidence.
>>
File: anime.png (577 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
anime.png
577 KB, 650x487
>>4030609
>>
>>4030615
a coincidence is just a by-product off timing and chance..... mull that one over and you will see we are destined....
>>
File: Untitled_0.jpg (79 KB, 641x447) Image search: [Google]
Untitled_0.jpg
79 KB, 641x447
>>
weebs are cancerous faggot nigger cuck turd shits. nothing new here
>>
>>4030543
r00se m00se ',:^)
>>
File: OffbyOneMan.jpg (16 KB, 393x374) Image search: [Google]
OffbyOneMan.jpg
16 KB, 393x374
>>4030554
>>4030565
*watches you with his tender eyes*
>>
File: output_wNwTNY.gif (921 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
output_wNwTNY.gif
921 KB, 800x800
>>4030543
>>4030565
>>4030591
>>4030609
>>4030626
>>4030642
>>
>>4030585
0 replies lol ur comment sux
>>
>>4030585
>>4030730
His comment doesn't suck. There's just nothing more to say because he's totally right.
>>
:))
>>
>>4030825
Everyone knew that though. And "fetish or fetishes"? Just say fetishes, dumbass. I guess she figures the more she types the more attention she can capture. And yea its a she i know cause she's posted her hand in her poverty-tier dirt-partment before.
>>
File: le cocoa cat.png (178 KB, 238x360) Image search: [Google]
le cocoa cat.png
178 KB, 238x360
>>4030844
nice dubs
>>
>>4030844
Good doubles. I get your point but why do you have to be so rude? :(
>>
File: 14344526541278.png (288 KB, 692x900) Image search: [Google]
14344526541278.png
288 KB, 692x900
I think most people are posting nothing but anime anymore.
Smh dubs and memes were not the top focus of this board in the past few weeks.
Don't get me wrong. I like anime but honestly I don't like that s4s is slowly becoming an anime exclusive board were stupid rules like '3D is not important' exist and nobody cares about memes and OC anymore.
Maybe it is because the people who make s4s what it is are all gone during the holiday and what's left are some autists from a/jp
>>
>>4030543
It can mean 'the latter' when used in a sentence properly.
It can also mean strange, witty, chic, and even tasty.
The most common use of otsu though is used as slang and means thank you, goodbye, and sometimes but rarely hello.
>>
░░░░▄▄
░░░░██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▄
░░░▄█████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░▄████▌
░░░██▀░███░░░░░░░░▐█▌▄▄▄░▐█▌░███▀██▌
░░▄██▄▄███░█████░░██████░▐██▐██
░░██████▀▄██▄▄▄█░▐██▀░██░▐██▐████
░███░░██░███▀▀▀▀░▐█▌░░██░███▀▀▀██
▄███▄██▀░▀████▌░░▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░██
▐███▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▄███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀
>>
So you were stupid and IDIOTIC ENOUGH TO MAKE ANOTHER STUPID COMMENT HUH?!?! Do you not know how successful anime is?? BILLIONS OF FANS all over the WORLD love anime, okay moron?? Can you brain comprehend that?? HUH DUMBFUCK?!?! Anime is well made wih effort and detail, they even have a proper story line that they follow, and do cartoons have that?? NO, not that much, and even so they still don't make sense anyway!! Oh and do cartoons have extreme amounts of fans all over the world world that cosplay or even make fan games for em'?? NO!!! Fans all over the world make Doujin games as tributes to those anime!!! CARTOONS DON'T HAVE THAT DO THEY?!?! You wanna know another thing that your moronic brain cannot fucking comprehend?? Have you heard of Hatsune Miku??? She is a holographic and virtual pop star, and wanna know the funny thing?? SHE IS ANIME STYLED!!! NOT ONLY THAT BUT SHE IS MORE POPULAR THEN ANY REAL POP STAR, AND SHE EVEN HAS MORE ALBUMS THEN ANY OTHER REAL POP STAR!!! And you probably don't know any of the hit anime series's out there so lemme tell you some of them moron. DragonBall, Naruto, One Piece, Sword Arts Online, Vanguard, Yu-Gi_Oh!, Bleach, Toriko, Attack On Titan, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Kill La Kill, Fairy Tale, AND MANY MORE, WITH BILLIONS OF FUCKING FANS!!! Oh and you confuse Chinese with the Japanese and think that Chinese people made anime?? You area real dumb. Oh and s'more stuff that you probably don't know, because of Japan, GAMAING HAS WENT REAL FAR OKAY?!?! Without Japan, games wouldn't be as good as they are today!! WITHOUT JAPAN, WITH THE CREATION OF SUPER MARIO AND SONIC AND MANY OTHER GAMES, TEAM FORTRESS 2 ITSELF WOULD'VE NEVER HAVE EXISTED AT ALL!!! FPS GAMES PROBABLY WOULDN'T EXIST EITHER!!! Stupid self centered prick, you don't understand shit. Fucking learn your shit, or get off the internet fucking dumbass!!
>>
am I still banned?
>>
>>4030877
Nice dubs
>>
File: ttd5tvuy6exkocfdp.jpg (22 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
ttd5tvuy6exkocfdp.jpg
22 KB, 400x226
>>4030869
good god man you are passionate
>>4030877
rub a dub dubs
>>
>>4030877
Dubs unbanned you
>>
I love this thread!
Pls don't die yet :(
>>
File: 1862549058.png (648 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1862549058.png
648 KB, 600x600
>>4030543
Nothing means anything dude.

Just post what you like
>>
>>4031574
Well actually I'm constantly creating OC but my standards are very high so it takes quite some time to finish stuff.
>>
There's a bomb in this thread!!! leave now!!
I SAID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE! IM TRYING TO DEFUSE IT, TRUST ME!!!
>>
>>4030543
Word filtering anime to cartoons. What would that do?
>>
Good jök and dubs meng
>>
I Love LoLo
>>
>>4032607
I DID WHAT?? :D:D
>>
░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒███░░░░░
░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░░▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████░█▒██░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████████▒█░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█████████▒█░░▒░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓███████▓▒░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▓████▓▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓████▓▓▓██▓▓█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░▓█▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓█░█▓░░░░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▒██▓█▒░░░█░░░░░░░░
░█▓▓██▓▒▓▒█▓▓▓█▒░░█░█░░██▓░░
░███░░█▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▒▒█░░░██░░░█░
█░▓▓██████▒▒▒▒█▒█▒░░░█▒░░░█░
>>
>>4030869
>>4030869
I could live without all of what you mentioned to tell you the truth. xD

Animation started in the west tbh so japan wouldn't of had the inspiration for anime.
Even vidya wasn't started in japan as it is derived from pong originally played on some sort of radar machine for the military.

Besides even without japans prowess in vidya we would have gotten it, and maybe even anime eventually, but with less autism.
Plus anime doesn't typically have good story or any of the traits you mentioned. It's fun to watch tho I'll give you that what with the crazy action.
Hell when I do watch anime I just search up the action scenes now.
Also even though anime is popular all over the world it has also been said that the common man is a fool. :^)

All the animes you listed are bad taste even for an anime fan, and if you think animes like paprika, howls moving castle, spirited away baccano death note or anything similar had that great a story then you'd be wrong.

#rekt for life
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.