[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is essential in this society that we not only have a norm,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1555939236_4c3241cdbf_o.jpg (157 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1555939236_4c3241cdbf_o.jpg
157 KB, 480x360
It is essential in this society that we not only have a norm, but that we conform to that norm. Differences weaken us. Variations destroy us. An incredible permissiveness to deviation from this norm is what has ended nations and brought them to their knees. Conformity we must worship and hold sacred. Conformity is the key to survival.
>>
File: 1335982-harvey_birdman.jpg (19 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1335982-harvey_birdman.jpg
19 KB, 230x230
But, is that true?
>>
i have come to the realization that it is not just a function of society. it is a function of the mind.

what the sh*t? i just got an anxiety attack after thinking about this. literally shaking right now. im shaking so bad its hard for me to use the computer and type this. im really afraid of losing my sense of identity. ;_;
>>
>call it a datum not the norm
zyx always be checking<
>>
>>4030059
ah i see, what i'm afraid of happening is already happening, and what i'm trying to protect is not my sense of identity, but that which is destroying it in the first place. the source of my fear is this discrepancy, the fact i dont realize that conforming is supposed to happen on the surface, and subconsciously. i already saw the various mistakes i'm doing, yet i was somehow caught up in this again.

it all makes perfect sense if i just think about it a little, and it is logical, not mystic or spiritual. why does it keep happening?
>>
>>4030080
JUST loony m8, you cumin?
>>
>>4030036
I want to cum in those slutes.
let's see them conform to my dicc
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.