[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do my memeing martyrs think about roblox?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: d18.png (174 KB, 621x399) Image search: [Google]
d18.png
174 KB, 621x399
what do my memeing martyrs think about roblox?
>>
was on roblox before I was ever on 4chan, still a shit site though.
>>
Please don;t quote the previous poster when replying to a post. It "dirties" up the thread. Also your post needs work, please read our FAQ to determine how to make acceptable posts. Thread locked, PM myself or another moderator if you would like to submit a request or make a donation. Tis website runs on donations and we NEED money to keep going! Without your generous donations we WILL close the site and you WILL not be able to pot here. All posts limited to 3 (three) posts per thread per person unless you have strict permission from the moderators. Intolerant, profane or otherwise unacceptable posts will be deleted and you will be BANNED. It is a priviledge to post here and you should be really grateful to even be reading a post that i wrote, you sniveling, worthless vermin.
>>
>>4029701
Niggers
>>
>>4029701
i used to play roblox all the time and play sft and cat rps :^(
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.