[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like getting emotionally cucked Enjoy my waifu's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: fuckmaster 2000.jpg (147 KB, 550x854) Image search: [Google]
fuckmaster 2000.jpg
147 KB, 550x854
I feel like getting emotionally cucked

Enjoy my waifu's cute gigantic loli butt built only for excessive breeding and dick thrusting

Feel free to leave rude remarks how you wanna cum inside her legally unmatured pussy
>>
>Feel free to leave rude remarks how you wanna cum inside her legally unmatured pussy
>unmatured
I am calling the police right now. Get fuged pedo
>>
>>4028706
hi nog. how are u this morning?
>>
>>4028711
>11
nice dubs. the content is bad, for certain, but he is talking about badly drawn cartoons after all, so no harm.
>>
>>4028706
>c*cked
>Feel free to leave #rude remarks
>p*ssy
#Rude, fignewton pls leave.

>loli
>legally unmatured p*ssy
they aren't loli. Fuggin pleb.
>>
>>4028706
classic niğ
>>
>>4028706
I want to fuck her without birth control while she's ovulating and cum as deep inside her pussy as I can, in a country where abortions are not available.
>>
I want to cum inside rainbow dash
>>
>>4028706
I want you to drive her to my house, the two of you visit with me for a while then you leave her. Once we are alone I'll start slow, but end up ripping off her clothes and shoving her face into my lap. Throat fucking her for the first time and ending with...
>>
>>4029056
Nodoka...
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.