[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
things you would do to her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
things you would do to her
>>
1. throw up all over her dumb 3dpd face
>>
>>4028485
ask her to lick my eyes.
>>
discuss favorite memes. bet shes a ses girl
>>
delete her
>>
>>4028495
>>4028492
>>4028490
>>4028487
>>
>>4028502
Report her to the NSA
>>
Watch anime
>>
>>4028485
tell her she looks like an umpa lumpa

I don't know if it's her makeup or if it's from tanning but it looks fugging gross tbh

also those highlights in her hair look awful

she just generally looks fake and stupid and like she has never thought an original though in her whole life

sorry I accidentally got a little triggered there
>>
>>4028521
must not like hyspanics lol

>>4028514
>>4028505
>>
>>4028527
no it's her makeup or the photoshop or something

Her skin looks unnatural

From this picture I can tell it's just the face that bothers me the rest of her skin looks fine to me.

The first picture just triggered me for some reason. She doesn't look so bad in this one. I take back what I said. Although her face still looks pretty fake.

I don't know why someone would do that to their face when they're this attractive. It's beyond me.
>>
>>4028533
Haha I agree. It's like, soeciety, man. Get a clue nimrods. Nice dubs.
>>
I had seen the endge of man with the start of justin bibbret's "Music", but the end was here now I really feel......
>>
File: Crawling in my skin.jpg (15 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Crawling in my skin.jpg
15 KB, 320x240
>>4028547
yeah too bad no one listens to real music anymore :(
>>
File: USREV0200030_640x480_01.jpg (78 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
USREV0200030_640x480_01.jpg
78 KB, 640x480
upboat if you're a 90s kid who is "down with the sickness"

we got to start real music back up again
>>
>>4028533
>33
nice dubs!
it's just a ton of makeup tbh. i don't know if these pics are professionally done but they're definitely overdoing it.
all of these are apparently off fb also, from the file names.
>>
moar
>>
>>4028505
callate puto
>>
>>4028575
thank you for this
>>
>>4028485
smear my poop all over her ugly rat face and drown her in my piss until she looks like a normal human bean
>>
>>4028485

sex in missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
>>
poke her eyes out with a fork and eat it
>>
█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████▀█░████████▀███▀░░▀█░███░░▀███▀░░░▀█▀░░▀█
████░██░███████░████░██░█░█████░███░█████░██░█
███░███░░░████░█████░░░▄█░████░████░██░░█░██░█
██░████░██░██░██████░████░███░█████░███░█░██░█
█▄█████░░░▄█▄███████░████░░░█▄░░███▄░░░▄█▄░░▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████
This is [s4s]'s super wall. Help put up a wall around [s4s] to keep /b/ out.
>>
I would say "Merry Christmas" to her
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.