[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tubeytubbers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8
File: iKarH9o.jpg (60 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
iKarH9o.jpg
60 KB, 604x453
Tubeytubbers
>>
File: c43.jpg (64 KB, 680x699) Image search: [Google]
c43.jpg
64 KB, 680x699
Tbqh
>>
File: spoopy.png (613 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.png
613 KB, 604x453
this needs an accompanying creepypasta
>>
>>4028432
I don't know if people are ready to hear about the dangers of radio broadcasting
>>
File: Bear.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Bear.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>>4028432
Some people may remember the TV Show Teletubbies. it was a rather weird show, and generally disturbing. Speakers were everywhere and there was a sun with a baby's face on it, plus a scary segment involving a lion and a bear which was edited after complaints.

Today I went to my local HMV. The store clerk had recently gotten a pre-owned DVD. It said Teletubbies Lost Episode: The Playground. The clerk said to me that the customer who sold it was extremely upset, he said that he did not want to watch it anymore. I bought it anyway, despite the warnings about the upset customer.

I slammed it into my DVD player. It skipped the BBC Logo, and went straight to the intro. Everything was okay at first. The intro was normal until the speaker that was supposed to say "Time for Teletubbies" said something disturbing instead.
>>
File: Creepy_playground.jpg (135 KB, 716x476) Image search: [Google]
Creepy_playground.jpg
135 KB, 716x476
>>4028508
"Life is not about anything, it is the consequence."

I thought that was rather weird for a kids TV show.

It started with Tinky Winky, sitting at the table. He was rather sad and depressed, and he was crying. Not like cartoon crying, but actual real human crying. It skipped to another scene. It depicted a rather CGI looking playground, with a climbing frame that looks like the teletubbies house. Whoever made the CGI was rather crap at it. It was all wireframe. But then a sickening scene appeared.

There were children, but they were committing seppuku. Blood was stained everywhere, along with realistic looking intestines and organs scattered across the ground, I hurled in the bathroom from this. Then a final phrase from the tubby bye bye speaker was spoken.

'Life is meaningless. The truth is...is that you are all going to die a horrifying death. No one understands it.'

A nuclear bomb then hit Teletubbyland. The sun baby was crying, rather than its normal happy face, its face was soaked in blood.
>>
File: Teletubbies.jpg (22 KB, 284x178) Image search: [Google]
Teletubbies.jpg
22 KB, 284x178
>>4028510
After that, a picture of the playground appeared, with the Teletubbies hanging on gallows. Blood was seeping from their necks as they died. Behind them was the Teletubbies home on flames. And the baby sun from before. I vomited again, this time onto my duvet.

After that the scene cut to the ending credits. At the end there was a message that I couldn't understand, but what looked like Russian.

I turned it off and rang up Ragdoll about the episode. They said that they had 237 complaints and that it was worse than the "lion and bear" episode. They also said there was a man who worked on it called Christian Johnson.

He had a friend who went to a playground, but apparently he was on drugs and was depressed to the point of committing suicide. He was a CGI artist, but he never got to complete the episode because progress was halted when Ragdoll found out what it was. It was, by mistake, sent to the BBC. They aired it without realizing the content.

After just 5 minutes of the episode, complaints started ringing in. Parents said it was disturbing for their children and BBC took it off air immediately. Christian killed himself after the BBC aired it. Fearing that life is not about anything and that it is consequence. After hearing this, I ripped up the disc and smashed it.

Then the doorbell rang. A man dressed up as a bloodstained Teletubby appeared, and said his name was Ted Goldman. The person who worked on Pingu's Punishment...
>>
>>4028512
excellent... yes....
>>
>>4028508
>>4028510
>>4028512

3.7/10

Pretty shit tbh
>>
>>4028512
Wait, who's the boy in the room though? Can you make a creepy about the blue photo?
>>
>>4028539
more like crappypasta amirite
>>
>>4028556
Kill yourself.
>>
File: good comedian.png (1 MB, 1365x850) Image search: [Google]
good comedian.png
1 MB, 1365x850
>>4028557
you chuckled; admit it
>>
>>4028560
I would have if I wasn't coughing up a damn lung. Fuckin' sick on Christmas.

I choked on my chuckle when I coughed
>>
>>4028539
I didn't even read it, actually. I just pasta'd it. If you read the whole thing I'm sorry.
>>
File: 1433234118959.jpg (213 KB, 470x926) Image search: [Google]
1433234118959.jpg
213 KB, 470x926
>>4028567
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.