[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I saw Mari Makinami Illustrious™ at a grocery store in London
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1384219936054.jpg (100 KB, 550x734) Image search: [Google]
1384219936054.jpg
100 KB, 550x734
I saw Mari Makinami Illustrious™ at a grocery store in London yesterday. I told her how cool it was to see her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her giggle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen topkeks in her hands without paying.

The man at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Miss, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When he took one of the topkeks and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped him and told him to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After he scanned each kek and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting him by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>4028302
please step on my balls
>>
i bet mari could fart and it would be really good
>>
>>4028302
huh
>>
>>4028302
Cool. Good to know Mari is doing well. It's a bit of a coincidence with that whole grocery store thing - I've heard a few other stories of people meeting celebrities in grocery stores and having similar events transpire. Maybe they're all playing pranks on us?
>>
>>4028311

though provoking dubs
>>
File: Mari Makinami is illumanti.jpg (205 KB, 550x734) Image search: [Google]
Mari Makinami is illumanti.jpg
205 KB, 550x734
>>4028311
it's part of an Illuminati plot to distract us from the fact that bush did the pyramids

Mari Makinami is an Illuminati

wake up sheeple
>>
File: 1451103828858.jpg (113 KB, 550x734) Image search: [Google]
1451103828858.jpg
113 KB, 550x734
>>4028441
You forgot the most important one.
>>
>>4028449
it's already too late for me the ultrawaves have made me complacent and my fogged my brain to think I would miss that

it's up to you now

all of you

quick before they get your brain too

reveal the truth
>>
>>4028302
punt my scrotum
>>
ᶠᶫᵃᵗ ᵇᵘᵗᵗ ᵖᶫˢ
>>
i wish i could bend my arms like that
>>
I want to comfort Mari
>>
>>4029521
wowza!
>>
>>4029521
dufe are you SCOPING this bipches CHOICE ASS
>>
File: marivulva.png (1 MB, 1500x1152) Image search: [Google]
marivulva.png
1 MB, 1500x1152
>>4030149
Zoom in on sector M32. Enhance.
>>
>>4028302
please, for the love of god, PLEASE crush my balls
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.