[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On the wrong side of laughter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1446402525458.png (21 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
1446402525458.png
21 KB, 500x496
On the wrong side of laughter?
>>
>>4025158
Why is it, in this fucked world, that there isn't a single joke that's funny unless it has to do with putting a thing down?

Name one funny joke where there is no bridge burning.
>>
>>4025158
born on the wrong side of time.. even ur best friend's ready, 2 watch u dieee.. daiw daiw daiw daiw daiw daiw...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdJqOcPcT2w

that's one of those songs that doesn't get around much and even i only incidentally know about it from when i mass-healed a bunch of my music that had the DRM cancer. and that one song kinda got me in the feels. something about the strum, the tone... so .. so 80's. reminds me of being on the back to the future ride at universal studios. reminds me maybe of that movie a little bit. maybe an industrial feel like pink floyd's animals. industrial, fields, grass, u park ur pickup and the world is urs. open fresh air. mmm yeah. idk man it's just so... it's entrenched in the mythos of yesteryear, u feel me? ye. so , yknow, take a listen, or dont, i actually like this one a lot more, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llz1pIcHbQY) if we're talking about hidden gems from long ago that no longer get the recognition they deserve for their exceptional nature.

"i'd like to add a little sparkle while i'm here"... ;)
>>
>>4025162
Why did the scare crow get a promotion
he was out standing in his field
>>
>>4025162
Knock, Knock.
>>
>>4025173
who be there?
>>
>>4025187
cat xD
>>
>>4025173
Nice joke is nice merry Santa's birthday
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.