[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let me summarize [s4s]'s plot for you You're a random
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: le yellow phone man.jpg (19 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
le yellow phone man.jpg
19 KB, 320x213
Let me summarize [s4s]'s plot for you

You're a random funposter who spends all his days posting on a meme board that shouldn't even exist. You were there since the creation of it and have been browsing it nonstop since then instead of doing something more productive like going outside or getting a job. Even though you were here since the beginning, you've never gotten a get in your whole time here which should be impossible since even dubs on this board are common as hell. Then one day you get an idea for a meme that shouldn't exist and you decide to make and post it and it becomes popular even though memes are made almost every day on this board and most of them never catch on. People even start to make OC of your meme despite most people on this board not having the time to make OC of memes. You begin to collect gets through your posts as well which makes no sense since you've never gotten gets until just now. You somehow become a connoisseur of memes, a job that shouldn't exist, and eventually rival other meme creators, even though your memes are bad. Eventually, your memes become "dank" status, and you become the King of [s4s], a title that shouldn't exist.

In the end, you create a dumb, unoriginal meme, rise up through the ranks somehow, start getting dubs and other assortments of gets, and become The [s4s] King even though you don't deserve that status. Credits.
>>
>>4023437
>343
Nice separated dubs.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4023437
sounds #Rude and unfitting for s4s

>>4023442
pls don't be a heretic
>>
>>4023454
>454
now that's epic

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
dude do you have ANY idea how hard i lold..................................
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.