[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kid Icaruse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Kid Icaruse.jpg (157 KB, 950x1250) Image search: [Google]
Kid Icaruse.jpg
157 KB, 950x1250
Kid Icaruse
>>
>>4022130

You know, I love this meme, I don't care how many times it's been reposted, it deserves it, because it is absolute genius. Everything about this image and text combo is just 100% perfection. First of, the use of the "lel" face already gives this some comedy, as it is parodying poorly done shops of the trollface on random characters, Secondly, the fact that the original pic is Dark Pit and not Pit, ironically implying the creator of the post confused the two characters. These two jokes are supported by the post's text "Kid Icaruse". This is a joke on people not knowing a lot about a piece of media, and calling the main character by the piece of media's name, in this case, calling Pit, "Kid Icarus", except this is made funnier by using Dark Pit instead. Finally the pun in "Icaruse" is funny because not only is it funny to make a pun in the first place, the word "ruse" fits perfectly with the theme of trollface parodying as the word is often associated with it, the word also fits "Icarus" really nicely. It was like all these pieces were destined to come together into the ultimate meme. And it's because of all of this, I wonder if one day, another meme can top the glorious "Kid Icaruse".

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4022693
Nice meme assessment, nice.
>>
Brillant first post,op!
>>
>>4022693
What an amazing post. Thank you
>>
>>4022699
nice dubs fam :3
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.