[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Re
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: [email protected] (64 KB, 616x164) Image search: [Google]
Recaptcha_anchor@2x.gif
64 KB, 616x164
How do they even post on r9k?
Do they all have the 4chan pass?
>>
lol mods pls sticke
>>
>>4020080
yes thats how 4chan get money
>>
File: pepe the frog.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
pepe the frog.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
Consider:

[r9k] is home to the popular "pepe" meme (see attached image for an example). This meme is enormously popular among 4chan users and the general public for its combination of eccentricity, versatility, and relateableness. As one of the most popular memes in the world right now, "pepe" drives a lot of traffic to [r9k]...where new users are faced with a dilemma: Buy a 4chan pass, or be unable to join the conversation. For many, the allure of "pepe" is too strong, and they shell out dollar after dollar in order to post him. This is by design. After years of hard work, 4chan has succeeded where so many other businesses and ad agencies have failed: the monetization of memes.

That's why I look down on "frogposters," aka anyone who posts "pepes." By supporting a corporate meme, they're taking a process that used to belong to us, the community, and placing it in the hands of money-hungrey execs. This is not something I can support. Products you can buy and sell, but a meme is not a product. A meme is part of our soul, and memes should be free. This is why I will never buy a 4chan pass or post "pepe," and I encourage you to avoid these as well.
>>
>>4020104
you, sir, are an anti-pepe homosezuel and likely a Donald Trump supporter.
I summarily reject your hypothesis, hypotenuse, hyperbole, and any other gibberish you would submit on this particular topic to this fine forum.
>>
>>4020104
>>4020215
dumb frogposters
return >>>/r9k/
>>
>>4020216
no. you can't make me
you can't make me!

I may be dumb
I may be a frog poster
I may even have a poster of a dumb frog
but
I'm not a dumb frog poster

I have a G.E.D. in Frogology
Don't be so racist.
Frogs are people too
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.