[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys i wanna be Nice but even when i try to be i am sometimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Guys i wanna be Nice but even when i try to be i am sometimes mean anyway.

Can you guys teach me how to Nice?
>>
>>4020022
The digits on your post tell me you're already more than halfway there ;^)
>>
Don't try to be nice, just be you. And if you ain't nice, well then fuck.
>>
>>4020096
just fuck xD
>>
>>4020022
blaze it xd
>>
>>4020022
dont be an asshole. Fuck faggot. You know what? Fuck it. Kill urself.
>>
>>4020157
that is not how to le nice
>>
>>4020165
k
>>
if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all bby :^)
>>
>>4020022
nice dub dubs there, shorty!

you can be my home dog now :^)

it's ok to be rude sometimes. we all are. but whenever i find myself being rude, I just check my privilege and it makes me feel so much better :^)

keep your privilege checked, and try not to hurt anyone's feelings. that's about it :^)
>>
>>4020022
First, stay positive. Being rude comes more naturally to you when you're in a bad mood or stressed. If you find yourself in such a position, then exercise, meditate, or just do something you truly like for a bit of time. You'll find yourself able to be nicer and more friendly without even trying.

Another route to niceness is empathy: maintaining awareness of the feelings and attitudes of others. Thinking of being mean to someone? How would you feel if they were mean to you, or failed to treat you with the respect you deserve? Treat others the way you want to be treated.

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
just bee urself
>>
>>4020462
Thanks anime girl desu~
<3
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.