[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are everyone so rude? Your fortune: Better not tell you now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1450767744911.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450767744911.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
Why are everyone so rude?

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
Shit. You really have to ask? Look around you. Look at this. Look at that. Sounds like you're really fucking concerned, and if you are, why enter this line of work anyway? It only gets worse from here, and that's a fucking FACT. Grab your fucking nuts and keep going, or get the fuck back to whatever shithole you crawled out of.
>>
>>4019641
>>>/b/
>>
it's a dog eat dog world out there fam

any perceived weakness or lack of value and people will kick you to the curb/exploit you for gain

ppl really wanna get a cool job and $$$ idk i'm just here for the memes tbh
>>
File: tsun.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tsun.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
they're tsun, not rude. i always imagine that 4chan is mostly composed of tsundere anime grill's.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.