[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In this thread, we draw [s4s]-tan with other tans she is NOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1450395211104.png (2 MB, 1448x1874) Image search: [Google]
1450395211104.png
2 MB, 1448x1874
In this thread, we draw [s4s]-tan with other tans she is NOT familiar with. That means you can't draw her with:
/a/
/b/
/c/
/d/
/v/
/i/
/r9k/
/co/
/int/
/jp/
/mlp/
/pol/
/qa/
/tg/
/tv/
/vp/
/wsr/
/x/
The following LEWD boards: /e/, /gif/, /h/, /r/, /s/, /u/, /hm/, /lgbt/, /y/, /aco/, /hc/, /soc/, /trash/

Today, she can learn the wonders of Flash animations, technology, high resolution pictures, weaponry, mecha anime, cars, photography, torrenting, video game generals, retro games, wallpapers both anime and normal, critiquing artwork, cute anime boys, 3D modeling, giving out advice, animals, alternative sports and wrestling, business and finance, cosplaying, cooking, do-it-yourself work, fashion, working out, logo designing, history, literature and books, music, trains, breaking news, the outdoors, origami, science, sports, dice games, toys, traveling around the world, and making worksafe gifs
>>
>>4019435
>origami
Oh no you don't! You're one of those /po/ spies, aren't you?
>>
>>4019437
There's only 1 spy on /po/, so that means 100% of /po/sters are spies.

le joke explanation: /po/ is so slow it's like there's only 1 person on it xD
>>
BONK
>>
Episode 1: /sp/

>The /sp/ twins are trying to watch a neutral sport. One wants European football, the other wants American football. One wants baseball, the other wants cricket. One wants ice hockey, the other wants actual hockey. One wants basketball, the other wants netball. It's a real mess because they argue over everything. American /sp/ likes to call out Yuro /sp/ for slurping semen and watching 0-0 ties. Yuro /sp/ likes to call out American /sp/ for being retarded, arrogant and watching 11 minutes of action.
>So, they're still arguing when little [s4s] jumps out of nowhere and lands between them.
>"Hey, the fuck, bro?" American /sp/ says.
>"Bloody 'ell!" Yuro /sp/ adds.
>"Hiiii! What are we watching?" [s4s] asks.
>"Good ol' Premier League, thas wot!" Yuro /sp/ chimes.
>"Fuck your pussy divegrass, the Packers are playing!" American /sp/ yells.
>"Shaddup, mate! Leicester's playin' Bournemouth!"
>"Lie-chester and Mememouth can suck my liberated cock!"
>The twins continue bickering with each other. [s4s] picks up the remote as if nothing is happening and changes the channel to horse racing. They immediately stop fighting.
>"NOT SPORTS FUCK OFF >>>/asp/"
>>
>>4019435
/k/ should be zerg face or operator-chan
>>
File: s4sandmlptandubs.png (99 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
s4sandmlptandubs.png
99 KB, 500x500
>>4019435
b-but [s4s] is familiar with /mlp/ for quite a long time
>>
Draw Keksandra with Sea/mu/s and Sc/out/ in the woods listening to music and SPINGO BLINK
>>
>>4019586
who are you quoting?
>>
>>4019435
/s4s/ created /wsr/-tan
>>
>>4019435
>/vp/
You forgot about Pokemon Clover
>>
File: 250px-Bonk_Leadwear.png (61 KB, 250x222) Image search: [Google]
250px-Bonk_Leadwear.png
61 KB, 250x222
>>4019536
>>
>>4019824
F*cking newf*g
>>
File: good dub.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
good dub.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
>>4020202
>020202
nice
>>
I want to taste /v/'s yummy neet cock with his distinctive strong smell!
>>
i lold so hard at le good old /b/
>>
>>4019435
WTF is dis shit???
/vg/-tan was GALO SENGEN /vg/eta grill!!!
>>
>>4019435
Can i draw keksandra with keksandra?
>>
File: 003.jpg (8 KB, 200x237) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
8 KB, 200x237
>>4020202
>020202
what a strange form of dubs but I'll check'em anyways
>>
>>4020564
I dont wish to seem RUDE, but aren't those more like a form of trips my dear fellow?
>>
>>4020437
yes
>>
>>4019853
Yes I like this one
>>
>>4020202
Nice
>>
>>4021788
very nice
>>
>>4019435
someone add the wings from /z/-tan plox
>>
>>4021922
nice dubs lolo
>>
Somebody made a [s4s]-tan and /mlp/-tan request and it was very lewd

>>>/qa/390222
>>
how about [s4s] petting /gd/'s kerning kitty
>>
>>4022193
bump for this
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.