[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
***OFFICIAL MEME ALERT*** le chinese mp3 gril and le chinese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 6d7d03898bd92edae4489b104babd9a6.png (902 KB, 1000x1412) Image search: [Google]
6d7d03898bd92edae4489b104babd9a6.png
902 KB, 1000x1412
***OFFICIAL MEME ALERT***

le chinese mp3 gril and le chinese mp3 boy all at once!
>>
>>4019203
No, no, no, I'm sorry, this will not do. We've discussed this, the world is simply not ready for the combined presence of le chinese mp3 boy AND le chinese mp3 gril. It will be at least five years before we can reveal memes like this. You've gone ahead and upset all plans!
>>
File: 1450650770753.jpg (25 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
1450650770753.jpg
25 KB, 250x201
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
I think you mean "le chinese mp3 gril and le chinese mp3 gril." Please respect ren's gender identiy.
>>
>>4019463
but le yellow chinese mp3 boy is a boy
>>
>>4019475
Nah, she's totally a CMMTCMF (chinese mp3 male to chinese mp3 female) transsexual
>>
>>4019484
but yellow chinese mp3 boy doesn't like dressing like chinese mp3 gril
>>
>>4019489
I think she's embarassed that her sister will get mad at her. They grew up together, and Ren always wanted to do the cute, girly things that Rin got to do, but her parents wouldn't let her. So she did them in secret, always worrying that she would get caught. She had always been told that what she was doing was wrong, so she felt ashamed. Once, she came out to Miku, but since Miku si a terrible person, Ren ended up getting blackmailed for sex and now she feels worse than ever.
>>
>>4019492
you gave me a boner tbh
>>
>>4019497
Ren hated putting her girldick inside Miku, because it made her feel like a boy and a freak. But she had to do it, so Miku wouldn't tell Rin. After a while, Miku started bringing over her friend, Kaito, and they would tag-team poor Ren for hours. All she wanted was a friend, someone who would understand her and love her for the girl she was, not for the boy she had to be in front of her sister or the sex toy Miku and Kaito treated her as.
>>
>>4019500
lewd double
>>
>>4019489
>tfw you will never force yellow chinese mp3 boy to crossdress for you
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.