[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
in ITT we pretend we are on anaother bored, just pick which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 223 carbine white.jpg (288 KB, 1600x1045) Image search: [Google]
223 carbine white.jpg
288 KB, 1600x1045
in ITT we pretend we are on anaother bored, just pick which one u want and then the next person has to guess what one it is!!

ok i go first

pew! pchewww

my mods include: chrome lined barrel, Aimpoint red dot and a wet baffle suppressor what do you guys think ps this is my GF IRL
>>
>>4019105
is /v/

want to wwt 1 gold pigdet 4 1 exceliborg with obtogonal nateure
>>
>>4019116
wat wat in the but
>>
>>4019121
dude do you have ANY idea how hard i lold.............................
>>
il be /x/
so if you see a spoopy thing, just wip out your dick and start masturbating and the spoop will go away and you'll stop being scared
>>
>>4019170
your'e definitely /tg/

i like to lift waits to get big and strong for the women...!!!
>>
>>4019170
ohyhhhhmy willyfeelssogood;))))endlessWILLYPLEASURE. step 1: grab your willy step 2: waggle it up and down!!!!!! step 3: even tho it hurts waggle it to FULLJOY!!!mmHHHHmmmmmwaggleurwilly;)) step 4: CUM WILLY JUICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!myWIIIIIIIIIILLLLYYY!!!!! ! ello me mates;)))here is your mate williem back to teach you how to waggle your willy like a willy wanking bishop;;')) ohoy me mates;;))) now some of oyu guys are confused on how to waggle your willy eh???so u wanna be a willy wanking star,big deal.u gotta learn the willywanking game in 5 easy steps.cumon me mate lets leurn to wank our willies together with me mates gordon charlie and bill and even lilttle cousin nicky;)) STEP 1# GRAB the willy!!you have to wait for it to turn into a sasuage stick, dont worry if it doest happen in 10 seconds like me!!!just grab an issue of your
beano comic your mummy bought you at the newsagents, flip to a page with minnie the minxes bum and bbengin wanking your willy!!! step #2 move your hand up and down your willy,ur getting there me mate;)))if possible do it with your mates in your tree house so your mummies cant see or hear you!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!;)));))) STEP 3# you will be feeling your willy about to explode!!!!!it's going to hurt a lil;;)do dont worry;)))because your willy is going to EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!just shout AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYWILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and there will be goy wee wee verywhere thhat is very goeey;))if you finish before your mates then help them by waggling THEIR willies;)))

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>4019191 (pseudo dubs)
you're /adv/

my turn: "belete all bordz thair bad" haha guess which one

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>4019181
nice [r9k] impression

>>4019201
r u /jp/ ?

ok here i go "lol waht if we put a pen*s on a GIRL lol who else is with me"
>>
>>4019211
definitely /diy/ and nice dubs
"i just had a seizure from this lol"
>>
File: anime face.png (256 KB, 451x417) Image search: [Google]
anime face.png
256 KB, 451x417
>>4019211
s4s is your board penis on grill its ridiculius though
>>
>>4019275
is /m/
robits make flash and boom so is seizure happen

"ne1 give locaton of dis boobe pic plse respond?"
>>
File: a-anime.jpg (181 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
a-anime.jpg
181 KB, 1067x1600
hello check out my action figure, i have several hundred of these and i have invested roughly $50,000 so far but i am just getting starteds pls note the very lifelike bobs
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.