[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
Me
>>
>>4017646
Haha, great story. I see you are good with the ladies maybe you could give us guys some tips haha.

Nice talking to you Alex, see you around.
>>
File: zyc.png (18 KB, 191x159) Image search: [Google]
zyc.png
18 KB, 191x159
so i studied everything and learned nothing

then i studied nothing and learned everything
>>
File: trolldad.png (105 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
trolldad.png
105 KB, 400x400
>>4017669
Yeah, here's a tip: Don't run with scissors.
>>
>>4017646
For me it was more like:
Me: Hey it's me [my name] blah blah
Her: Who?
Me: It's me blah blah
Her: Oh I remember you [sounds pleasantly surprised]. What do you want?
Me: [beating around the bush, saying everything except what I really want]
Her: [also beating around the bush, apparently she understands the idea but is also being tsundere which turns me on]
[...]
Her: [eventually asks me to call three days later]
Me: [call her 1 day later instead because I can't keep it in my pants]
[eventually the situation develops into an awkward stalker-victim act]
[she asks to never call her again]

Well, I didn't fly so good. Probably would have been awkward as heck anyway. And, at least I tried. ^__^
>>
>>4017711
at least i got dubs
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 524x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 524x499
>>4017711
pic related, also:
>7711
sweeeet dude. just try to wait 3 days next time maybe, dunno lol
>>
>>4017716
>>4017718
I forgot to say that she completely changed her tone and attitude when I called 1 day later. Like, when I first called, she sounded super sweet, but the next day, she felt really distant, it's like I knew it was over.
>>
>>4017738
She was drunk but then she had sobered up.

I wish for you that you will be less unlikable in the future. Good luck.
>>
File: 700.hq.jpg (49 KB, 1400x1060) Image search: [Google]
700.hq.jpg
49 KB, 1400x1060
>>4017711
just the fact that you used the word tsundere means u are a hopeless robot manlet that is cursed to eat tendies forever and die a bitter lonely death ans your arteries slowly harden from 3 meals of tendies a day. also it means you use words like canon and should probably be shot early to get it over with.

just my imo
>>
>>4017758
>tsundere
sooo much this dude
>>
>>4017711
this is pretty much the complete opposite of mine
try astral hypnotism and intricate manipulation of time-space concepts
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.