[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im tired of your shenanigans s4s, please step down right now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Im tired of your shenanigans s4s, please step down right now and bend over for your own good, so I dont have to hurt yuo more
>>
>>4010896
please hurt me plenty mistress
>>
Please kick me in the balls and fart on my face
>>
>>4010899
I will slap yuor boi pussi :^)

>>4010902
*farts a plenty*
>>
>>4010926
>I will slap yuoir boi pussi
b-but mistress...I don't have a pussi
>>
This is bad for your mental heart on so many levels. It exposes your mind to dirty thoughts that werent there in the 1st place, while succumbing you to degredation by the opposite sex, who isnt even real. You are also roleplaying a fantasy that doesnt exist, and finding aomething attractive with proportions that are impossible in the real world.This fucks your brain up and you wonder why the opposite sex doesnt find uou attractive. You will say you give up because you are a neet or a wizard or what have you, because you've been programmed to do so. You have programmed to accept posting the same cartoon faces on a message board over and over as humorous, and even to crave irony. Even the irony gets repetative and you are doing the same thing as every other board. This whole post is 100 percent truth.
>>
>>4010951
>heart
I meant health

See what anime does to you?
Break free now. Be a man and dominate.
>>
>>4010943
yuo will after this night bitch boi :^)
>>
>>4010951
Literally me on the bottom.
>>
>>4010896
please step on my balls
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.