[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Humanity is an extrapulated concept of yourself, so you are all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: u-g-krishnamurti.jpg (40 KB, 620x376) Image search: [Google]
u-g-krishnamurti.jpg
40 KB, 620x376
Humanity is an extrapulated concept of yourself, so you are all of it and there is no humanity. Therefore, all human values and everything you know and thought of as yourself, and the world, are false. History never happened. Nothing began, nothing will end.
>>
>Humanity is an extrapulated concept of yourself

Stopped reading there. Ok maybe i read the whole thing but I was making a joke by pointing out the first phrase is completely rediculous
>>
>>4008418
Here's a better version.

Humanity and the world are extrapulated concepts of self. Such concepts create a fitting universe of multicelullar bodies and a material world for them to walk on.
Therefore, all human values and everything you know and thought of as yourself, and the world, are false, and nothing serious is really happening.

The self is just dreaming its dreams.
>>
File: 1412110213623.jpg (174 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1412110213623.jpg
174 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: boobe.gif (496 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
boobe.gif
496 KB, 480x270
>>4008455

boobes are an extrapolation of dubs
>>
>>4008455
>dreaming its dreams

I'm just meming my memes honestly
>>
>>4008460

I really like armpits
>>
>>4008467
the self is the reality, the source, the godhead, dreaming itself in whatever form it wants to be.
>>
>>4008395
nah. my values and my definition of myself are all very true. truer than the truest truth this streetshitting idiot has ever witnessed. you're false, bitch. that's what's false. your little halfassed quotables are false. i'm fucking god in my world faggot, and i'm eternal. you're dust in the fucking wind compared to me. get cremated, dying old wrong dumbfuck.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.