[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to fuck a nice girl.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: nice.png (16 KB, 632x562) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
16 KB, 632x562
I want to fuck a nice girl.
>>
>>4005121
then you should probably stop body-shaming and start appreciating a woman for what truly makes her important.

women are more than just sex objects, Anonymous. and until you learn that, you're never gonna find a nice gril to fuck...instead you're just gonna cuck your'eself into a corner and fall in love with a 2D animated chinese cartoon gril.
>>
>>4005128
projecting asshole.
>>
>>4005130
more like prolapsing asshole am i right haha
>>
>>4005146
no
>>
>>4005130
I feel like you're attacking me. Please conversate with me in a respectful manner, you are triggering me and speaking down to me, which are both bigotous and rude.
>>
>>4005152
please get Shot.
>>
>>4005184
why don't you come put a bullet in me then, big shot? does it make you feel cool to be a bully on the internet? cuz you're not.
>>
>>4005217
What did I do for you to instigate me, you awful person?
>>
>>4005224
you called me a rude word, and that triggered me and then you pushed harder and triggered me even more! it's just rude and uncalled for.
>>
>>4005229
Yeah, but why do you think I called you that word, think LOOOONG and hard about that one.
>>
>>4005231
probably because you are projecting your insecurities onto me thinking that I have a problem with body shaming and having sex with hundreds of women per day. I respect women and so they give me sex, it's give and take. Maybe if you just accepted reality and took some responsibility for you'reself you could see that on your own.
>>
>>4005243
Assumptions.

You don't even know me, fool.
>>
>>4005245
I could say the same to you there, friend. Are you missing the ironing in this situation? I believe you may be rused, trapped in a web of pure buttrage while trying to decipher the meaning for our present quarrel.

why do you want to hurt me so badly? just what did I do to you?
>>
File: gottabe.jpg (220 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
gottabe.jpg
220 KB, 3000x3000
>>4005263
I'm not talking to you.
You're useless.
>>
>>4005265
I still love you <3
>>
>>4005274
thanks mr. holier than thou.
>>
>>4005276
I always loved you, though.
>>
>>4005285
thanks mr. holier than thou
>>
File: 1422825621600.gif (380 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1422825621600.gif
380 KB, 500x500
>>4005121
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.