[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
slep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Spring-Sleep-Tips.jpg (92 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
Spring-Sleep-Tips.jpg
92 KB, 1024x683
When does yuji sakai even sleep?
Sleep is one of the most important things in life right after:
1.Hydration,
2.Food,
3.breathing,
4.birds and
5.sleeping!!

But I guess that's none of my business.
Merry Christmas everybody!
*<|:^)

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96 KB, 1920x1080
>Implying Yuji Sakai is one person
>>
>>4004559
There can't be more than one person with the same name you doofus!
*<|>:<(
>>
>>4004559
uhh who are you quoting?
>>
>>4004559
lol these agent dudes always make me laugh so hard.......................................
>>
>>4004572
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyNyHark4xk
>(You)
>Yes meme meme
>Me too
>>
>>4004577
Nice digits!!
>>
File: le blue feels meme png boy.png (386 KB, 398x738) Image search: [Google]
le blue feels meme png boy.png
386 KB, 398x738
>>4004556
yuji sakai imposters do not sleep and neither do the blues
>>
Yuji Sakai is working very very hard on something

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>4004797
On something???!?!?!
SOMETHING you say?!?!?!?
EVERYTHING!!
Everything is what you mean!!!!!
>>
>>4004797
actually that's incorrect.... considering that all i ever do is post on [s4s], i post on [s4s] very little.

you should go on /a/ and ask them how much anime they watch etc... you'd be suprise how committed someone can be to a thing

what i'm trying to say, is, it simply looks like that to you. there are people who post / used to post much more than i do, e.g. gippo dudee (rip in peace). im literally no one and i dont want you to think of me the way you do (because i admire the people who actually *do* have the ability to focus, and thus, get things accomplished)
>>
>>4004835
fake Yuji Sakai

shut the hell up cade

Your fortune: Average Luck
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.