[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Uuh...what do you want?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
"Uuh...what do you want?"
>>
>>4002074
I wanna see yo booty clap
>>
My "MFW" reaction when I'm le not sure whether to tell you to go to >>>/a/, or >>>/v/, because you're pic is a videogame drawn like a anime.
>>
>>4002076
>>>/vp/

porkyman has its own board
>>
>>4002074
That pose looks awfully familiar...
>>
are women real?
>>
File: blue feels meme.png (229 KB, 399x738) Image search: [Google]
blue feels meme.png
229 KB, 399x738
rip blue feels meme

14/12/2014 - 15/12/2015

>"a turning point in [s4s] history"

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4002114
whos tht meme?
>>
>>4002110
2D women aren't tangible, if that's what you're asking, but they're infinitely superior to meme women.
>>
>>4002133
that just means more monkey pussy for me
i mean regular pussy
you know that's what i meant right
>>
>>4002074

>"Uuh...what do you want?"

ANIME BUTTE
>>
>>4002074
tron bonne more like tron boner
>>
>>4002074
nothing from you cuz 1) your a girl, and girls suck 2) you have a weak af ass baby girl, come back when you got junk in the truck yah heard
>>
>>4002074
please step on my balls
>>
>>4002083
The "Gosh anon" maymay?
>>
>>4002074
this game was a bit underwhelming
>>
>>4002273
Homo. She's got a sweet, fine, tight ass. Truly a wonder of nature. And the smell and taste, hmmmgg....sublime! Her natural scent, and the distinctive composition of her sweat, the concentration after hours of grinding bum cheeks on tight leggings, what an intoxicating elixir her anus is.
>>
>>4002857
Damn dude, I took this really fucking personally as if you were talking to me instead.

I know what I must do now.
>>
>>4002076
Lol same feeling
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.