[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
remember to stay positive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 1449847808411.jpg (222 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449847808411.jpg
222 KB, 1920x1080
remember to stay positive
>>
File: 1450153121222.jpg (338 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1450153121222.jpg
338 KB, 1280x960
K lmao you kuk :)))))
>>
you don't have to accept negative thoughts
>>
>>4001871
Accept my seed in you womb
>>
just stay positive. compassion tolerance and understanding will win.
>>
compassion will win most assuredly
>>
File: 11111.jpg (326 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
11111.jpg
326 KB, 640x960
>>4001877
nice le dub's
>>
do your best
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 720x720
wew
>>
keep a positive outlook
>>
Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them
>>
Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough
>>
It will never rain roses: when we want to have more roses, we must plant more roses.
>>
The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down.
>>
Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.
>>
Mind is a flexible mirror, adjust it, to see a better world.
>>
Before you can successfully make friends with others, first you have to become your own friend.
>>
Don't overestimate everyone else and underestimate yourself
>>
The positive vibrations of unregulated joy, peace, happiness and tranquility is freedom
>>
Lucky people will focus on what’s in front of them rather than scrabbling about for what they’re searching for.
>>
Trust in your own beliefs or succumb to the influence of others
>>
The people and successes in your life mirror your beliefs
>>
A smile is much lighter to carry than a frown!
>>
Don’t give up! Keep trying, your victory is certain.
>>
Never judge the life of another man.
You never know his struggles.
>>
Positive energy is power. Use it more in your life, and see for yourself the success it creates
>>
Be positive. Stay happy and don't let the negativity of the world get you down.
>>
Never stop trying. Never stop believing.
>>
i am positive everyone will die one day
*<|:^)
>>
>>4002299
nice doubl dubs
Don't ask me I just work here *<|:^]]
>>
>>4002359
try installing gentoo
*<|:^)
>>
The best day to stay positive is to NEVER VISIT
/B/
>>
way*
>>
>>4002420
Honestly not really, going to /b/ definitely helps me stay positive in certain ways
>>
"In certain ways"
>>
>>4002431
yes, like instead of take out my frustration and pent-up aggression about life on a nice board like [s4s], i take it out on the idiots on /b/ that expect that kind of thing. it's good for you you should try it sometime
>>
>>4001867
bumping this gem.
>>
>>4002299
Nice TRIPLE dubs!
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.