[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL BEST MEME 2015 POLL!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: blue feels meme.png (229 KB, 399x738) Image search: [Google]
blue feels meme.png
229 KB, 399x738
vote now, YOU DECIDE!!

http://strawpoll.me/6271609

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>4000633
Nice
>>
<that tfw no option for Yuji "Niggerkiller" Sakai
>>
>>4000633
forced meme
>>
>>4000633
floop byrd
>>
>>4001280
dont give it too much credit. its a crappy unengaging picture of a toy. can you imagine posting this absolute garbage all day? i came up with 'dank papes' bitch. i've got keen sensibilities. i know quality. and this is shit. complete and utter shit that will never catch on. meanwhile all i had to do is press ten buttons and all of a sudden /wg/ has a series of stickies named after MY meme. that's REAL MEME POWER. that's the power of REAL MEMES, that others are compelled to post them. nobody called wallpapers papes before that. NOBODY. and now there are ALWAYS threads on that board that use vernacular I CAME UP WITH ( >>>/wg/papes ) feels fucking spectacular man. NONE of you reading this will exert such EFFORTLESS influence as i have with dank papes. remember that.
>>
>>4000633
nice dubs but

>45 total votes
>not 6 total votes
>Bune Raven is voted the best meme of 2015

RIGGGED
I
G
G
E
D
>>
>>4001280
>>4001298
fignewtons pls gb2 >>>/reddit9k/
>>
>>4001301
nah ill stay here ill go wherever the hell i want. i'm illustrious wherever i end up. yea u think im jus goin on and on about something that happened over at /wg/ huh well guess what I MADE THE YOUD BE SUPRISE SPOILER IMAGE. EVERY goddamn time u see it, u subliminally bow to me b*tch. i've scryed all your energies from viewing that spoiler image and i've made myself POWERFUL. MORE powerful than before. MORE powerful than when i made these indelible memes! it's lookin up from here, boys!
>>
>>4000633
bune raven is shite
>>
>>4001306
this is you tbh lad http://i.4cdn.org/f/Sick%20Fedora%2C%20Bro.swf
>>
>>4001316
i dont have flash please fug off with your antiquated software
>>
>>4001318
fignewton
>>
>>4001326
must be real easy to name-call and have some poorly-made pissant video speak for you. you get a feeling in your gut and an image comes to mind. so you post the image. instead of explaining your unique viewpoint. instead of assembling words in a way which had not theretofore (holy sh*t i didnt know that was a word i only knew about heretofore & used theretofore as a sort of stand-in for the less interesting word or phrase i was going to use, gosh its good 2 b alive) been done. gosh im so far-and-beyond u. i've said more in this thread than everyone else combined will say in it no matter how long it lasts. i've P R O F F E R E D F O R T H more unto this board than many an old fig. &in less posts. 'memba dat. that reminds me of mambo #5. every time i say 'memba. 'memba dat tune? th-tha trumpet! *beat droppz*
>>
The Feces Nigerian
>>
>>4001336
exactly how many trilby do you own? pls gb2 reddit
>>
>>4001346
alrite but please get some fucking style one day my god
>>
>>4001350
>f*cking
#Rude
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.