[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i heard you guys like having your b*lls crushed by kawaii
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: th.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
So i heard you guys like having your b*lls crushed by kawaii anime girl feet... whos first? *evil laugh
>>
File: blue feels meme.png (226 KB, 401x738) Image search: [Google]
blue feels meme.png
226 KB, 401x738
>>
>>3997753
*step on ur balls n twists* u like that dont you horr??!?!
>>
>>3997762
*teleports behind you* fucking feminist, FUCK YOU
*cuts you in half with a Katana*
>>
>>3997773
*jumps up and down on ur b*lls and b*nis untill you cant take it anymore* pfft.. what a wimp he cant even take 3 seconds of b*ll bag pounding... lol
>>
>>3997773
>*unzips katana*
who am I quoting?
>>
>>3997741
>So i heard you guys like having your b*lls crushed by kawaii anime girl feet... whos first? *evil laugh
>>3997753
>
>>3997762
>>>3997753
>*step on ur balls n twists* u like that dont you horr??!?!
>>3997773
>>>3997762
>*teleports behind you* fucking feminist, FUCK YOU
>*cuts you in half with a Katana*
>>3997779
>>>3997773
>*jumps up and down on ur b*lls and b*nis untill you cant take it anymore* pfft.. what a wimp he cant even take 3 seconds of b*ll bag pounding... lol
>>3997780
>>>3997773
>>*unzips katana*
>who am I quoting?
Who am I quoting?
>>
>>3997779
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
I like female cheese
>>
>>3997789
You seem like too much of a fuckboi to handle it *walks away* SYKE! *swings around and round house kicks you right in the b*lls*
>>
>>3997788
Painful dubs
>>
PLEASE cr*sh my b*lls with your heels!!!
>>
File: golfer-yelling-fore-cartoon.gif (29 KB, 300x245) Image search: [Google]
golfer-yelling-fore-cartoon.gif
29 KB, 300x245
>>3997812
thanks for the gold kind stranger!
edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger!
>>
>>3997818
Oh begging now are we s*ut? *rams heels into ur b*lls so hard u crie* does anon like looking like a submissive dog?
>>
>>3997824
woof woof
>>
pls fart on my face
>>
File: MSD_22.jpg (648 KB, 1000x831) Image search: [Google]
MSD_22.jpg
648 KB, 1000x831
Yesterday I actually had a fapping session with some ballbusting stories and I hit my own balls really hard until they became red and they hurt really bad, and I still wanted more but I had to stop because I was worried about damaging them.

But now they seem to be fine again so I guess you can start with me again please?
>>
>>3997825
Youre a dog? SO BE TREATED LIKE ONE *slams ur face into a bowl of dog food* EAT IT S*UT
>>
damn this board sucks shit now
>>
>>3997846
it's ironic lol
>>
File: MSD_21.jpg (499 KB, 1000x831) Image search: [Google]
MSD_21.jpg
499 KB, 1000x831
>>3997838
Also Knave comics are the best. This one's on e-hentai if anyone wants it.
>>
File: trash man.png (187 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
trash man.png
187 KB, 300x400
>ballbusting.
take it to the >>>/trash/
this entire thread
>>
>>3997876
>>3997846
pls fart on my face and bust my b*lls :^)
>>
>>3997888
trips
>>
>>3997851
keep telling yourself that
>>
>>3997919
Are you sure youre not the fuck ruining this board because youre a miserable fuck who doesnt like anything? Probably due to you being an obese virgin with no friends, do everyone a favour and just fucking leave and i mean that in the nicest way possible :^)
>>
5 Reasons To Get Your Balls Busted
-----------------------------------------------------

Reason #1: The Submissive Reason

I don’t consider myself a lifestyle submissive, but I do act as a submissive in play sessions. There is merit in the fact that when a woman commands me to expose my testicles and assume a position suitable for her to kick them, I follow that command. It affirms her dominance in the situation, because she can have what she wants, even if most men wouldn’t give that to her. This is among many such scenarios, and a submissive man should follow any order given by a woman that doesn’t go beyond his limits.

Reason #2: The Masochistic Reason

This one you’ll just have to trust me on. You’re either a masochist or you’re not. Some men actually enjoy the pain of ballbusting, but most men do not. If you don’t fit that category, the only way you’ll get into ballbusting is if you do it for one of the other reasons! But honestly, a submissive who submits to ballbusting and doesn’t enjoy it is a much better submissive than the one who does!

Reason #3: The Humiliation Factor

When a man is on the ground, naked, writhing in pain, he is in a classic humiliating position. This position has been humiliating to men for as long as there have been men. It’s the idea of having others see you in your state of weakness. In ballbusting, it is usually just the woman who kicked him seeing him in this position. Either way, the humiliation factor is there, and this can be very erotic

It should also be added that the humiliation factor can create an infinite feedback loop for masochistic men. Being kicked in the balls will put him in intense pain, and the only relief from that pain will come from writhing on the ground. This creates humiliation, and the only relief from humiliation is to stand up again. But unfortunately, standing up again will result in another kick in the balls!
>>
>>3998190
(continued)

Reason #4: The Juxtaposition Reason

This reason is simple. The intense pain of ballbusting is juxtaposed against the intense pleasure of sexual contact. In many situations, pleasurable sexual contact is a byproduct of ballbusting. For example, before squeezing a man’s balls, there is a moment where the touch is too light to be painful. This moment is incredibly pleasurable in both the penis and testicles, but is immediately juxtaposed by intense pain.

Reason #5: The Climax Reason

For men who like ballbusting, the orgasm that takes place after ballbusting is always more pleasurable, longer-lasting, and produces much more ejaculate than the orgasm that is not following ballbusting. This probably has something to do with the long period of strong sexual stimulation that gets no release (such as an hour long ballbusting session). This leads to build up of sexual stimulation and a massive orgasm.
>>
>>3998190
>>3998194
Upboated xD i love this meme xD
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.