[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I haven't been blogging like I used to and I know how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: zdjdgjzet.jpg (72 KB, 353x311) Image search: [Google]
zdjdgjzet.jpg
72 KB, 353x311
Guys I haven't been blogging like I used to and I know how much you've been keeping up with my life. In order to make up for that I present you with this: A thread where I blog and you ask me ama's and I respond at my leisure!
>>
>>3996589
show us you're benis
>>
File: le dancing man.gif (233 KB, 644x1024) Image search: [Google]
le dancing man.gif
233 KB, 644x1024
memes
>>
>>
>>3996599
>99
nice

send me $1000 and ill post benis for all to see.
>>
File: ions.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ions.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>3996589
Cpt, is it okay to like both glam metal and grunge at the same time? Thank you for your time.
>>
File: 220px-VB_019_Color_Sergeant_UP.jpg (19 KB, 220x181) Image search: [Google]
220px-VB_019_Color_Sergeant_UP.jpg
19 KB, 220x181
:)

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>3996607
What's the difference between the two?
>>3996610
^_^
>>
Let’s start off with this section taking a look at the following now let’s take a look at this integral. We’ll use the following substitution.
By the way make sure that you can do these kinds of substitutions. From this point on we are going to be doing these kinds of substitutions.
But, we don’t have no substitution that we can use on this integral that will allow us to do the integral. So, at this point we don’t have the knowledge to do this integral.
To do this integral we will need to use integration by parts so let’s derive the integration showing up down the road and they would just end up absorbing this one.
This is not the easiest formula to use however. So, let’s do a couple of substitutions.
Don’t get excited by the fact that we are using this formula we will need to identify u and dv, compute du and v and then use the formula. Note as well that computing v is very easy. So, let’s take a look at the integral above, on some level, the problem here is the x that is in front of the exponential.If that wasn’t there we could notice as well that in doing integration by parts anything that we choose for u will be be a good choice since upon differentiating the x will drop out we’ve chosen u we know that dv will be everything in the problem we will add in the constant of integration to get our final answer.
Next, let’s take a look at integration by parts for the first term. All we do is evaluate the term, uv in this case we don’t really need a formula here because we know that when doing definite integrals all we need to do is do the indefinite integral and then do the evaluation.
Solution is that we looked at the first example so we’ll use the same u and dv to get the indefinite integral in order to do the definite integral and doing the definite integral amounts to nothing more than evaluating the indefinite integral at a couple of points we will concentrate on.
The integral is then which of following facts from Calculus I?
>>
>>3996615
lol is that Khan Academy?
>>
>>3996620
KKHHHHHAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN
>>
File: StarTrek32Enemywithin1.jpg (45 KB, 320x265) Image search: [Google]
StarTrek32Enemywithin1.jpg
45 KB, 320x265
I'm going to perform some live music for a short time on tinycha t /shit4chansays

all are welcome
>>
Lets go to a con together
>>
File: stars.jpg (326 KB, 973x960) Image search: [Google]
stars.jpg
326 KB, 973x960
>>3996613
Good point! Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>3996711
nice dubs
>>
>>3996709
get out gaydayz and come to /shit4chansays/
>>
>>3996589
favorite nsfw board?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.